Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    So what did you decide OP ? Will you date a co worker ?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by difrancprod View Post
    I will not dare to date any co-worker. But if it really becomes a thing or if it just really happens, I will separate my professional life from my dating life. I should handle it like an adult.
    People always say that. the fact is it never works. It is impossible to separate the two when they are so closely related. There is a reason why there are so many rules against it. The best way to avoid this conflict is to stray from workplace relationships. Failing to do so will most likely end disastrous.

Share on facebook

It's just business.

3. Collapse Details
    I would like to tell you that if someone facing workplace conflicts or Disputes related to their life and still don't know how to handle the situation, should concern with Mediators. No need to visit court, no need to waste your precious time and money their. Just Ask the solution to the dispute resolution experts.

Get solution using-
    1. online Dispute Resolution
    2. Telephone Dispute Resolution
    3. Shuttle
    4. Face-to-Face Dispute Resolution

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Relationship with co worker is an important task as it will help to promote good work culture. The benefits of friendly behavior with co-worker are as follows -
    1) Friendly work culture
    2)Good growth
    3)Increases coordination among team.
    4)Early completion of task.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by earthmama1 View Post
    How would you handle a situation where you are going on dates with someone that works for your company? Always sure though to keep it completly professional at the work place, no one would even know. How do you go about taking it to the next level? Having them leave the company? It would be weird for my employees to see something like that, he has been working with me for years and I just dont know how some would handle it.
    Hello earthmama1,

I've read one article about how to build a coworker relationship, its very effective. Read here - [Source - http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/10-...elationships/]

Use effective communications

Learn who works best through email, phone, instant messaging, or personal visits and try to utilize these preferences when engaging your coworkers. Some people prefer email since they like to keep a written record of their actions or responses to questions (or they may be online late at night getting caught up). Others will value a phone call more since it's a quicker medium of communication.

I have found email is usually the standard. When it comes to a powerful email strategy, my four corners are:

Always make sure the subject line is helpful (e.g., "question about expiration of paid time off" and not "question") and keep the email as concise and on-topic as possible.
    Leave people out of emails/meeting requests if they don't need to attend or be kept in the loop on the topic, so they won't see your emails as meaningless spam.
    If you bring others into a conversation, let them know why; don't just CC them on a huge email trail. For instance, you might say, "Jeff, I'm including you because you have some good insights on foreign exchange rates and I remember you just got back from England."
    Don't reply to previous emails to start a new conversation unless it has some bearing on the current topic.

Sometimes we find we're not getting the results we need from coworkers. Emails and voicemails may go ignored (or it can seem that way). Think before banging out a huffy email and cc:ing someone's manager -- this latter tactic can be a disaster for cordial relations unless other avenues have been tried first. Maybe it would make more sense to politely ask your coworker in person about the issue? They may be too tied up to check messages and can refer you to another resource in the company. Unless you have a clear-cut reason to assume someone is blowing you off, give them the benefit of the doubt. If they are dragging their feet deliberately, I recommend approaching your own manager first for assistance.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I positively enjoying each little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you web log post

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    When it is about work, it is always good to have a friendly relation with the co-worker. However, you must also draw your own lines when it comes to professionalism. For instance, your co-worker should not take the advantage of friendship for doing something or for getting a good rating.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    س الخبرة والرسوم - وهذا ما يسمى ef من شركة تصميم مواقع الإنترنت. تجربة والرسوم كثيرا مترابطة. القاعدة العامة هي أكثر خبرة كنت، والمزيد من تدفع لك. هذه قصة مثيرة للاهتمام يمكن أن أقول لكم ما هو كل شيء عن تجربة.

ذات مرة كان هناك محطة توليد البخار الذي كان لا تنتج المزيد من القوة. بعد عملية بحث محبط للقضية، مدير المصنع، في اليأس، ودعا في خبير. بعد ساعتين فقط في الموقع، وجد الخبراء المشكلة وضعت "x" حول اثنين من الأنابيب التي كانت تسبب المشكلة، قائلا إن كان لا بد من إزالتها. عندما قدمت مع مشروع القانون، وطلب من مدير المصنع الاستشاري كيف انه يمكن ان تهمة $ 5،000.00 لمدة ساعات فقط من العمل. عندما سأل عن فاتورة مفصلة، ​​وهذا هو ما حصل:

1. 400،00 $ - وضع على اثنين من أنابيب "إكس".

2. $ 4،600.00 - معرفة مكان وضع "x ل".

حصل مدير المصنع ما دفعه لوربما أكثر بكثير. وكان قد تستخدم بالفعل أكثر من هذا المبلغ على موظفيه ناهيك عن خسارة في الإيرادات في حين تم اغلاق المصنع أسفل. بالنسبة له، وتأمين الخدمات الاستشارية خبير استشاري هو الشيء الصحيح الذي ينبغي عمله.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I find close relationship with co-worker can be dangerous.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Serinakale View Post
    Relationship with co worker is an important task as it will help to promote good work culture. The benefits of friendly behavior with co-worker are as follows -
    1) Friendly work culture
    2)Good growth
    3)Increases coordination among team.
    4)Early completion of task.
    I think so, it's realy important!

Share on facebook