Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Collapse Details
    I think that's not good

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details

3. Collapse Details

4. Collapse Details
    An office romance can spoil the relationship between two partners and affect the behavior of the entire team of their colleagues because people tend to take sides. The women will be for her, the men for him. The relationship will become tense. There will be tension and passive aggression in the office, covered up with jokes and dirty tricks like spilled coffee or a missed deadline It's an unpleasant thing. It is better to avoid this. And dissuade colleagues if you notice this. My friend had to leave her job because she was fired for having an affair with the manager. But she was not sad. I have long wanted to leave that place somewhere else, in another sphere. Recently, she even decided to try to register here https://snaphunt.com/employers/signup. This is a site for finding a job, employers, or a team of subordinates.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Thanks for sharing with us

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    It's quite unprofessional if you're their superior. It'll create the sense of bias towards this person among the rest of your employees. It seems like a surefire way to create headaches for you and your company.

Share on facebook