Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Alternative Marketing Ideas
    grocery and prescription bags (don't forget the food pantry)
    church bulletins.
    paycheck envelopes or employee mailboxes.
    local newspapers, including free ones.
    craft store fliers.
    community newsletters (YWCA, Lions, Elk, Grange, CES, etc.)

One of the usual places to create guerilla marketing actions are the zebra crossings. The lines painted on the ground give you a lot to play with if you have the necessary creativity. For example, McDonald's simulates that the lines are French fries coming out of the typical package of the hamburger brand.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Business Name:
    昇龍清潔服務公司

Address:
    香港上環干諾道西28號威勝商業大廈5樓510室

Phone Number:
    3163 7569
    Keywords page 1:
    裝修後清潔, renovation clean

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Guerrilla marketing is an advertising strategy in which low-cost unconventional means like graffiti or street art, sticker bombing, flash mobs are used, mostly in a localized fashion or large network of individual cells, to convey or promote a product or an idea.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Guerrilla marketing uses alternative tactics and settings to find creative ways of doing things. This tactic works well when you have limited resources or want to expand your marketing without expanding your budget. ... Most importantly, building a relationship with your customers should be the goal of guerrilla marketing.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    grocery and prescription bags (don't forget the food pantry)
    church bulletins.
    paycheck envelopes or employee mailboxes.
    local newspapers, including free ones.
    craft store fliers.
    community newsletters (YWCA, Lions, Elk, Grange, CES, etc.)

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Graffiti: Graffiti marketing uses city streets and alleyways as a giant canvas. ...
    Stencil Graffiti: Stencil graffiti uses stencils to create repeated works of street art.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Guerrilla marketing uses alternative tactics and settings to find creative ways of doing things. This tactic works well when you have limited resources or want to expand your marketing without expanding your budget.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Guerrilla marketing tends to be cheaper than traditional marketing, relying on smaller, more localized brick and mortar strategies like:
    Graffiti: Graffiti marketing uses city streets and alleyways as a giant canvas. ...
    Stencil Graffiti: Stencil graffiti uses stencils to create repeated works of street art.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Cause Marketing. Cause marketing, also known as cause-related marketing, links a company and its products and services to a social cause or issue.
    Relationship Marketing. ...
    Scarcity Marketing. ...
    Undercover Marketing

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Nice, thank you a lot for the info on marketing! As for me, I really like different offline techniques a lot too. For example, I make some Die Struck Pins and use them as promo items for my business. I make the design on my own and then produce the pins with the help of the service. I think it is a really nice way to market your business locally. What are your thoughts on it?

Share on facebook

Last edited by gerja; 06-09-2021 at 01:04 AM.