1. Collapse Details
    S Corp Stock Transfer
    What is the procedure to transfer a percentage of shares of a Pennsylvania S corp to my two children? Scenario as follows:

Owner - 100% of shares
    Transfer 25% of company to child 1
    Transfer 25% of company to child 2
    I will own 50% of the company

Who do I need to talk to so I can transfer 50% of the company? Does my accountant need to do this? I'm willing to just gift these shares to them. Is there a form that needs to be supplied to the state or does the K-1 for our tax returns now reflect this?

The articles of incorporation state the following:
    250,000 shares of common stock - $0.10 par value.
    1,000 share of preferred stock - $100 par value.
    5 1/2% dividends payable out of the profits of the corp when earned, non-cumulative, and non voting.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I know that I have to do something to you and I will give you a very nice gift to become a scientist and start to think more effectively, like a pro. Use https://slymerstrain.com/want-to-kno...slymer-strain/ instead of some stupid medications. It helps me personally. And I think and hope that it will be helpful to you too. Feel free to senda me message.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I am very glad to read the post,it is very well written.You have done hard quality custom essays work in writing this post and i impressed your work. Thanks

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks for sharing your story about it.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Interesting stuff to read. Keep it up.

Share on facebook