1. Collapse Details
    what are the threats involved in a grocery shop business in a metro politan cities
    i have an area of 300 sqft in a metropolitan city in a mediumly developed place which has literally good footfalls and amenities. I would like to setup a grocery store. Can you guys tell me the risks in this business

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    yeah you need to research study about it rather than threating

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

3. Collapse Details
    According to me though its not developed as and as per your statement there is good footfalls and amenities its great to have started. But i think if there are amenities, you should first talk to the people regarding how they manage things to purchase, don't they face menace as you told that area is not developed so chances that grocery items are necessary, so the might have to travel to far of place. I they face such menace and you find a lot of people complaining regarding it. So, immediately open it as it could bring profit.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    The involvement of all the major actors in the region is a unique phenomenon worldwide. Retail in the process of selling consumer goods or services to customers through multiple some retails may sell to business customers and such sales are termed in antiquity exchange involved direct selling via merchants or peddlers and outsides the major metropolitan cities few stores could afford to serve. The rest of the nation supermarkets and grocers must find a way to complete in this.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    This one is unique, don't think about any threats

Share on facebook