Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Is it advisable to buy the service of an SEO expert?
    Please, is it advisable to buy the services of an SEO expert? Or should I just do the little I know about SEO? e.g build backlinks, do blog comments, get social links, make daily content updates... e.t.c

Is buying the service of SEO relevant at all?

I have these two other questions:

1) how do I get genuine backlinks on my own?
    2) how can I rank for a particular keyword?

I need a deep knowledge of the two questions I asked above if I'm to do my SEO by myself.

Thanks!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi Abhi

You want to hire an SEO expert and you are confused either hire or done by self?
    I will suggest you that you should obviously hire an SEO expert because he/she knows best then you. Because He/She is always working regarding SEO and you know a little bit about SEO and you are a businessman. You have a business, you need to concentrate on your business so if you work for SEO then your business may be hampered.
    And your question
    1. How do you get genuine backlinks on your own?
    2. How can you rank for a particular keyword?
    Regarding your this question I can suggest you well known IT firm call Staff India. They do it better and they have so many SEO experts. One of my friend done his website SEO by this IT firm at low cost so I know about this firm.
    So you may have a look on them.

Thank you, and

Best of luck for your business.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Yes you should invest in a seo expert who knows how that particular industry work. You should consider SEO seriously as it will be more and more important in the coming days

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I suggest you Hire SEO expert but first collect all the required details about that person you are gonna be hiring because of it all about money.
    As you said you have a little knowledge about SEO, so I would like nowadays SEO is more difficult to do it was easy before. And blog commenting is not a recommended technique. Yes, it is the best part to do Post fresh and quality content.
    Link building is also not a good technique nowadays, try to write more content to your website niche and get the natural links, connect with social media to engage more people to your business and get the huge traffic to your website by make effective and useful posts on social media channels.
    Or you have an option to Hire an SEO expert.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi Abhi71,
    To grow your business online and get the genuine traffic to your website, hiring an seo expert is the best option. There are a numbers of sources from where you can get traffic to your website. But the traffic coming from search engine is genuine and you have a better chance to convert these leads.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Why will you hire someone who is Expert in SEO? It's better if you know the SEO well. Otherwise you can hire.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    In general I agree with the people saying you should hire someone. You can definitely learn it yourself, but it's a steep learning curve. Not to mention, figuring out keywords is hard and time-consuming and you probably have other things on your plate that you should be thinking about and spending time on! If you have a lot of spare time right now, it's probably doable yourself, but if you could be doing something else (that gets you paid!) I think it's more than worth the investment to hire someone.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    It is better to hire an SEO expert as if yourself start doing all then you might not able to concentrate the remaining things as it is a continues process takes more time.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    This all depends, SEO is a very difficult skill that few are actual experts in. If you are going to hire someone, you better make sure they can show you real rankings that they've accomplished. If you can afford to hire someone and you're very busy running your business, in most cases, it makes more sense to let a true expert handle it for you.

Using a site like ahrefs.com can help you analyze the competition and see what links they have going to their website. And you simply go out and get similar ones or the same ones.

There's a lot that goes into ranking for a particular keyword. You want it in your meta title, description, and url. But you don't want to over optimize for that keyword by placing it too many times.

What kind of business do you run, and what are you trying to rank for?

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Yes it always help to hire an expert . But also suggest to gain some knowledge about SEO before hiring so that people dont make fool of you . Get idea about On page and Off page Optimizations , Link building etc . Then it will help to get seo better .

Share on facebook