1. Collapse Details
    Export/Import Partner In South Africa
    Hi Everyone,
    I would like to start an Import/ Export bussiness in South Africa and neighbouring countries but i do not have experience in the field. can somebody please help with either mentorship or even partnership. I bieleive South Afrca as Growing economy has unlimited opportuniteis in this line of bussiness.
    any information will do. looking forward to hear from you.
    Thank you.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Dear Ciao96
    We are exporters of olive oil from Greece.
    If you ar interesting to have a cooperation please mail me.

Best regards
    Giannis koulierakis

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    I am from Uzbekistan. I have an export management company grandbazaar.uz
    And I am looking for a partner.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    I am from Uzbekistan. I have an export management company grandbazaar.uz
    And I am looking for a partner.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Let me know in what area of export you need a partner.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    hi,

we are exporter of natural stones like granite , marble , sandstone & limestones from india looking for a local representative in south africa , incase you are interested feel free to connect at contact@asnoverseas.com/asnoverseas11@gmail.com.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hey there,

are you interested in German and west European products like houshold goods, detergent, soap, cleaners, deodorant, deo roll-ons, shower gel, body lotion, perfume, pots, dishes, food, hygiene, cosmetics and sporting goods. We are a wholesale from Germany and would like to export in other countries. Please contact us if you're interested in on the E-Mail: meister@fedo-gmbh.de

Best Regards!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Our company is one of the most reputable manufacturers and wholesalers in Hanoi, Vietnam, which supplies a diverse range of customers. With the competitive price, perfect after-sale service, standard enterprise management, we have already made the best things to our beloved customers and partners. Our main product is jewelry, especially freshwater pearl jewelry with the best quality and price. coming from our own brand “ Vaadoo pearl jewelry”, the exclusive brand licensed in German.

Contact person: Ms. Jenny
    Email: manfusi.saleonline@gmail.com
    Mobile/ Whatsapp: +84386971994

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hello everyone,
    I am Jenny from Vaadoo Vietnam jsc.
    Our company is one of the most reputable manufacturers and wholesalers in Hanoi, Vietnam, which supplies a diverse range of customers. With the competitive price, perfect after-sale service, standard enterprise management, we have already made the best things to our beloved customers and partners. Our main product is jewelry, especially freshwater pearl jewelry with the best quality and price. coming from our own brand “ Vaadoo pearl jewelry”, the exclusive brand licensed in German.

Contact person: Ms. Jenny
    Company name: Vaadoo Vietnam jsc
    Address: 11N3 - Xuan Dinh, XuanTao precinct, Bac Tu Liem disctrict, Hanoi, Vietnam
    Email: manfusi.saleonline@gmail.com
    Mobile/ Whatsapp: +84386971994

Share on facebook