Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Does anyone make money online without owning a business?
    I have a friend who works online with various companies and she does really well for her family! I didn't really think this was an option! I keep telling her she should start some type of online business and she quickly tells me she already has one! She says the work she does keeps her busy and pays her well! My defense is that once her business gets up and going she will be able to work less and earn more (that is the idea anyway)!

What do you think? Can we make as much or even enough money working various jobs online with no stress as opposed to creating a business and working like crazy to get it up and going and then working some more and more!

Which is best?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I am glad you brought this up! I am very interested to see what other points of view are on this too. I currently have my toes dipped in both of these kinds of things. I have also heard of people doing very well just by using micro job sites, survey sites, etc. Even though I do have my own businesses. I am very curious at how people get this types of jobs to pay well enough for the time involved.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You are right, there are people that make a living online without owning a business. There are many ways to earn: marketing, freelancing, micro jobs, writing and what not, plenty of work for all skill levels. Personally I have a few freelancer friends working in web design. Each started small by completing projects on sites like freelancer.com then got enough clients to work on their on. One of them even decided to expand and made a business out of his trade. The point was to hire people with similar skills since he had too many projects to handle alone.

To answer which is best is hard. As you can see from my freelance story it's a matter of natural progression. You start small and at some point the need for a business comes on it's own, without a proper decision or planning.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I'm thankful an individual delivered this in place! I'm quite interested to see any alternative factors connected with view are usually about this far too. My partner and i currently have my personal toes and fingers dipped throughout even though forms of factors. We have furthermore got word of men and women accomplishing very well by making use of small task websites, study websites, and so forth. Although I do get my very own companies. I'm quite curious in the way men and women understand this types of jobs to pay for sufficiently with the occasion involved.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    There are many ways to make money online without owning a business. I see many people who do well on sites such as Fiverr and Threadless.

At the same time, I think that the term 'business' is quite ambiguous. For example, I can own a site that has a lot of traffic, such that it earns me decent income. In a sense, that could be considered a business, since it requires marketing strategies in order to increase my site's viewership.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Yes, there certainly are people out there who makes money online without actually owning a business. These people could be freelancers, bloggers, youtubers, and many others. I do notice that the popular bloggers/youtubers usually start selling products once they gain a considerable size of fan base. I am not sure if that qualifies as owning a business though; it depends on your definition of "owning a business". There are also another alternatives like Bing Rewards and mTurk Amazon; these would not viable if you plan them to be your only income source. The alternatives I mentioned are only good for earning extra pocket money.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Yes, I think there are some employment opportunities that are nice enough not to make one feel the need to venture out and try to become independent. I can't really blame anyone for choosing employment since putting up a business entails a lot of stress and uncertainty, and if you already get a good amount from employment then there really is not much reason to choose something that presumably would be a lot more stressful, especially if the job you already have can already be done at home and already sounds relatively flexible to begin with anyway.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Yes people make money without owning a business online. All they need to do is find a market and try to work that market. Many people do a lot of freelancing which is a good type of way to earn money without owning a business. But if you're looking into expanding then you should look into registering your business.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    As people have previously said, yes people can and do make money online without owning a business, it's not all about business online. Theres websites where people can post jobs and hire people to do them and pay them a small amount for there time if they do the job, this can consist of 2 second click 2 link jobs for example and if people are very dedicated then they can make a lot of money off it!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I am just getting started and it's starting to trickle in.... My girlfriend clears 1500 to 2000 a month working part-time as a writer, editor and blogger. Yes, you can. Get started now because I think it will be booming here before long. Whatever you are interested in there is something, just start researching and narrow it down to a few things, you will work a lot to start if you want to keep a float, but then it will just become second nature and before you know it YOUR FREE!!

Share on facebook