Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Is Twitter or Facebook a solid branding tool for startup film company?
    I was researching into branding my film company's name and our current project. We looked into both being social media tools. Have you utilize any other formats to expose your company's name. Thanks.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I think it's very useful, especially Facebook. My father opened his business through and now he is very successful.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Yes, but I'd suggest Instagram and Vine for a film company---it allows more easily for clips and video, and is more specific to what people on those networking sites prefer. Honestly, Youtube is your best friend for this. Show people what you are capable of, and integrate that into each and any social media site.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I would say that for a film company exposing people to your product would be the best way to construct an identity. Because of this I would try to establish a presence across a number of platforms all directing the users towards viewing your actual films. To do this I would create a Facebook profile where you can introduce the human aspects of your business, show people who you are and what kind of people you work with. I would use twitter to give constant updates on current productions, short blurbs about what you are doing day to day, so that you are kept in the forefront of peoples minds. Vine would also work well for this. Using these two platforms I would try to direct people to my actual videos which I think I would host on both Vimeo and Youtube. As long as you are persistent across each platform an identity should be established.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Why don't you use Youtube? As a film company, I can't think of a better way to advertise. I have a friend who releases all his movies on Youtube and has gained a lot of clients this way.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You would need some serious editing skills in order to get some audience.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I'm sure it is quite practical, in particular Fb. My dad started out the company by means of now he or she is really successful.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I would say yes. And even more so when used in combination with other social media networks like Instagram and Vine. If your content goes viral and you have included a back link, it could do very well for your business. The exposure is also great. Imagine the opportunities that would come from a celebrity re-posting your product on Twitter or Instagram.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    First of all try Youtube. It's the number 3 in global traffic so imagine the potential it holds for branding and marketing. By watermarking or description linking you can generate a few customers for your company. Fan pages on Facebook or Google+ are a good thing to have also. Post daily while engaging your users and you'll gain some more fans.

Then there's Instagram and Vine like CSomm wrote. I don't know much about Instagram but Vine seems to be more and more visible these days. I think that Vine is based around looped small videos with some shock value (or funny ones).

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I think both are. I definitely agree with others as well who said to try YouTube. It's a huge community and would probably work really well with your niche. Plus, having profiles on these social media channels is a good way to have your name near the top of the search engine listings.

Share on facebook