1. Collapse Details
    Cloud-based business...what should I do?
    Hi guys!, please help me!...for my business I need a lot of space and acces from anywhere. I'm thinking of taking a cloud-based service but I barely know the technology...I made some research and discovered that there are two companies that offer the service and have almost all the market share: Amazon and Microsot (I thought those guys only made office...hahaha). butI don't have any idea of who is better or have a good service, etc.
    Do you guys have some experience in this topic?, which would you recommend?
    Thank you!!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi Gwingdor ,

Looking for cloud-based service for your business please contact - Webindia .
    About our company - Webindia is a certified Google Partners ,and also Webindia Internet Services strives to be the complete business solutions provider for our customers using advanced technologies to serve corporations all over the world.
    We are providing
    1. Cloud Computing
    2. Hybrid cloud
    3. Managed AWS

You please visit our site for more info. Get touch through Enquiry .

Thanks

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Cloud Computing
    Hi Gwingdor ,

Looking for cloud-based service for your business please contact - Webindia .
    About our company - Webindia is a certified Google Partners ,and also Webindia Internet Services strives to be the complete business solutions provider for our customers using advanced technologies to serve corporations all over the world.
    We are providing
    1. Cloud Computing
    2. Hybrid cloud
    3. Managed AWS

You please visit our site for more info. Get touch through Enquiry .

Thanks

Share on facebook