Thread: Importing Bras

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Importing Bras
    Hello everyone,

I want to expand my business and add a new line. Bras for women. I want to import from China. Do you have any idea how I might find a supplier or if anyone has contacts please help me out here. Thanks!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hello,
    What kind of Bras do you want to import from China? We have several distribution centers of textiles here in Zhejiang,China. Maybe I could possibly help you.

Rds,
    M

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by M_Guan View Post
    Hello,
    What kind of Bras do you want to import from China? We have several distribution centers of textiles here in Zhejiang,China. Maybe I could possibly help you.

Rds,
    M
    That would just be fantastic. If you could please message me your email address I'll send you with all the details.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hello,
    Email address messaged, please check.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Keep me posted! I am always on the look out for good bras! I will even be your first customer!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsnook View Post
    Keep me posted! I am always on the look out for good bras! I will even be your first customer!
    Well, actually I am not so familiar with Bra exportation, but I will try and see if could be helpful.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hello,

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    You can go to www.alibaba.com and speak to different suppliers in order to find out their prices and inventory. Ensure that you don't just settle for the first supplier you get but devote your self to speaking with different suppliers to compare rates and what they are offering. You can also request a sample from them as well.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by darelle4 View Post
    You can go to www.alibaba.com and speak to different suppliers in order to find out their prices and inventory. Ensure that you don't just settle for the first supplier you get but devote your self to speaking with different suppliers to compare rates and what they are offering. You can also request a sample from them as well.
    Hey, thanks. Yeah I've checked out alibaba and aliexpress but I can't find a supplier with the specific designs that I have in mind I'll keep looking though. I didn't know you could request a sample so thanks for the information. Really appreciate it.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by caveman View Post
    Hello everyone,

I want to expand my business and add a new line. Bras for women. I want to import from China. Do you have any idea how I might find a supplier or if anyone has contacts please help me out here. Thanks!
    Hi there,
    I live in South Africa and have been looking for a contact in your region, please forward me the details of your bussiness/products my e-mail adress is wsefume@gmail.com maybe we can work something out.
    Thanx!

Share on facebook