Thread: Importing Bras

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    check out suppliers in dhgate.com, I have been using them for quiet some time now. Especially the supplier that have sold his good in the past 6 months. Also check out the review for any particular supplier that meets that criteria. Ensure the review is above 96% positive.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi,

in terms of sourcing, Quality Control, Risk Management & Supplier Verification.
    We have quite a lot of experience with Lingerie sourcing & have working relationships with some of the largest lingerie factories in China. We are based in Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong Province, where almost 60% of all global lingerie production takes place. Guangzhou, also has several lingerie “wholesale markets” for customers who are not yet able to meet manufacturers minimum order quantities (MOQ’s).

May I know more about what sort of quantities/volume you are looking to source on per design, per colour basis. If the quantities permit I can help you source these directly from China.

Best regards,
    Elizabeth Shi

Share on facebook

IMEX Sourcing Services - Managing All Your China Sourcing & Quality Control Needs​
    China Sourcing Services ! China Pre Shipment Inspection & China Company Verification !​
    The Sourcing Blog - All About Sourcing from China

3. Collapse Details
    Import to where? Where are you? If you're in Europe I can help you.

Share on facebook

Robert L - www.pikpuk.se
    Stratus-Pikpuk - Order Fulfillment in Europe
    We can help you sell your products in Europe!

4. Collapse Details
    i can understand the situation you have now. big manufacturers they don't take small order, small manufacturers offer high price but don't meet the standard. If you talk with different manufacturers about your new design they could even steal your great design. maybe i can help something if you like, just pm me

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Do you export your brass to the U.S.?

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hello,

How is the business now? We are a company from China, is there anything we can help? We may find you the things needed.

Regards,
    Jack

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    All things considered, their motivation is to form the common state of your bosoms. Underwire bras are intended to carry your weight nearer to the front, while likewise marginally lifting them upwards. They compass your whole bra tissues, which likewise gives a lift and alluring round shape.

Share on facebook