1. Collapse Details
    Getting things going.
    Hey all,

I tried this earlier but it would not post. We are new to this forum but not new to business. We have previously run a successful Security company in Phoenix, Az.

We have recently moved to Texas and purchased a home. We are current OTR truck drivers. We have an idea for a product that provides the human body with High amounts of energy when used in conjunction with a Loc Carb/ High Fat Ketogenic lifestyle.

We would like to package and market this product from home. So far we have done some reading and some research and we have found varying degrees of information so this is why we have turned to the folks in this group.

I have spent most of this month "Lurking" before becoming a member today. I have spent most of today reading various post about this or that but have yet to find a specific post relative to my needs.

I have found the following and would like individuals input of how to proceed.

////////

The following is a list of topics to consider when starting a home based business from scratch. Please feel free to add to if I have missed something.

1. LOGO / BRAND / TRADEMARK
    2. BUSINESS LLC OR INC.
    3. EIN
    4. PACKAGING SOLUTION ( is Contracted Packaging a better option?)
    5. PACKAGING VENDOR
    6. SUPPLY SOLUTION
    7. SUPPLY VENDOR
    8. FDA.ORG
    9. FDA CFSAN (Center for food Safety and Applied Nutrition) ( Food handlers Cert)
    10. Local business inspection/ permit(s)
    11. State business permit(s)
    12. Marketing / Advertising
    13. Social media platforms / outlets
    14. Business insurance
    15. CPA?
    16. TM/ Registration of product
    17. UPC code

Can sites like Legal Zoom actually benefit me in the begining?

I know this is a crazy list but thanks for taking the time to help.

-MX450

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    Welcome and good luck!

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: How to Stop Dog from Escaping My Property using Invisible Electric Dog Fence? Do Remote Dog Training Collar Can Train My Dog Obedience? How Dog Bark Collars Work?

3. Collapse Details
    Welcome and good fortunes!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I also need to get things done! I have a small food delivery business I run from home, I am using my own computer to manage the deliveries and it is getting to be too much! Advice?!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I mean other than using an existing platform to manage them (like Bringg) because I don't think I am there yet.

Share on facebook