Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Collapse Details
    I think this is dependant by Jurisdiction. But here in Canada, most likely not unless you have some seperate written obligation to them.

Share on facebook

Need more Sales in your Business? Download the "Sales Samurai" app for FREE for Iphone and Android. Teaching you professional consultative sales methodology using SPIN Selling, Popular Closes and Effective Objection Handling Techniques. Your Pocket Sales Trainer available to you at any business meeting! Available on Itunes or the Google Play store - http://bit.ly/1PDu2Tu

2. Collapse Details
    you must see all rule of your country than start any business

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I'm not sure what type of business you are in, but I doubt you have to notify your customers that your business is closing. However, if you have very loyal customers, then I think it would be the courteous thing to do, so that they can make appropriate arrangements to do business elsewhere.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    If I were you I will notify them, it is your chance to say thank you and goodbye.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    That is good if you notify your customers before closing your business.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I would have to concur with what some of the others here have said. I would let my clients know, as a courtesy. I also think it's a good idea so that you don't "leave them hanging", as it were.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I hope this website you manage to be the best and be number one. Thank you for sharing!

Share on facebook