Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How do you use Pinterest to promote your online business?
    Hi friends

I want to ask with you "How do you use Pinterest to promote your online business?". If you have any idea then reply please.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Pinterest allows you to share photos with your followers. This could be used to share photos of what your business sells. For example if you are a clothing store you could post pictures of your clothes along with prices.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I sell handmade jewelry and accessories, and I use Pinterest to post my new items. I have personal boards too like for cats, recipes, etc. I also have boards that are related to my products such as jewelry organizers. I repin other's pins from time to time. Just by being active and using the description space wisely I regularly pick up followers and get repins.

The trick is to promote your business without obviously promoting it.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Get pictures and images on your site - be it a blog or an e-commerce site. Add a Pinterest button on the social medai section (many have only Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn). keep posting these images on Pinterest and keep re-pinning some of the ones (Pins) on the site. If your pictures are good and visitors find them catchy, you might be able to use Pinterest to your interests

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Basically, the more you share and pin to your boards, the more you will get your name out there. Be sure to associate elements of your business with popular trends on Pinterest, as users will be more likely to take notice of your site, share your pins or even seek your professional services.

It is also important that you maintain active participation with other members of the Pinterest community in order to improve your business' online presence and popularity. This involves following the activities of other boards and regularly re-pin interesting or relevant pins to them.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Companies add pictures of the goods they sell on Pinterest and then people repin the pictures. You need to add a description and link to your website to the pictures else it doesn't work of course. Or maybe some kind of text on the picture, then people can never erase it.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Thankfully, Pinterest has developed more advanced features in recent months that allow more text to accompany each pin. But the site is still oriented around sleek and attractive visuals. Most importantly, focus on compelling and professional images. Tagging and networking is the next step.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    You 'PIN' images from your website to your Pinterest boards. After the image is up you have to provide a description where, among other things, you can place your website url. All pinned images have a click through link that brings the user to the source website, in this case yours. You can also watermark your images for even more traffic.

Obviously, just posting and spamming images is not enough. You have to engage other users, like and follow boards until you build an audience. This way you'll be followed back and your images will have a greater chance of being shared thus generating more traffic for your website and business.

And, this is all I know, at the moment I'm not using Pinterest for marketing.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I think with Pinterest it sort of depends on what your niche is. If you have a cooking blog, posting really yummy-looking pictures of the things that you make, and link to the recipe. You could do the same with clothing that you might sell or jewelry. You can encourage people who visit your site to "Pin" things -- then, they will be sharing your stuff with all of their followers. You can also add a lot of your own followers. Over time, it's pretty easy to go viral on Pinterest.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I agree posting and pinning pictures and links is not enough. You also have to follow others that pin other things that have to do with your type of business. You can share your pins on Facebook, or share the same picture/link through Flickr, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest all at the same time, and encourage your followers and potential clients to follow you on your various social media.

You also definitely want to create a separate account just for your business. If, continuing the example above, you are in the baking business, you don't want to confuse your customers/followers with other pins about home decor or Doctor Who quotes. Stick to business-related pins only, and make sure you share them across multiple platforms to reach the most people.

Share on facebook