Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I agree. You don't want to spam your followers with stuff that you're pinning for personal reasons. It's best to keep it business only. Plus, I think Pinterest has rules that sites that make money HAVE to have business accounts.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I include images on my site that I then pin to various different boards. These boards may have a certain subject matter, for example 'Holiday Decor'. The pinned image, then links back to an article about a particular holiday or holiday-themed design idea. I do see less traffic from Pinterest than I do from other social media sites, but that may just be due to the fact that I don't use Pinterest as often. I do agree with what SmartPea85 states, you must follow others. Reciprocity is an unspoken rule on social media sites. You follow me; I'll follow you.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Organizations create pictures from the goods many people market upon Pinterest after which individuals repin your pictures. You need to add a account along with link aimed at your site on the pictures more it does not operate needless to say. Or even some form of wording for the photograph, and then individuals can never get rid of this.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    My uncle sells ancient watches and he uses this site. It's very useful and he can find a seller really quick.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Pinterest would work great as an inspiration board for you to constantly be inspired about your business. Another good purpose of Pinterest is that you can post photos of all of the products and services that you offer to the market.

Pinterest is the perfect website for compiling all photos relating to your business and it's extremely easy to give people a feel or aura of what your business is about by simply sending them a link of your Pinterest page. However, try not posting photos not relating to your business, because that will just confuse viewers. They wouldn't know what your business is about if there are a bunch of photos of random subjects. Try not to confuse your viewers.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Posting images with descriptions and affiliate links as well as links to my articles and content. Pinterest is great because it gives a great visual representation of your work that can draw people in.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Indeed, the fact that you can add high quality photos with your high quality products is something very valuable and it attracts a lot of buyers.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I think the best way to use Pinterest, like all other social media sites, is to put up quality content that the users will enjoy and at the same time also engage the community that already exists. Users of social sites are always hungry for new content to share with their friends and followers, and when an individual or company puts up content that is unique and well made enough that it grabs the attention of even just one or a few members, then you'd already have a fairly good chance at gaining some attention from the community. Also, as a start, it might be best to seek out other members with the same interests and start engaging and interacting with them to get your foot in the door.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Pinterest is an Image Marketing website. You can promote by uploading your Pins and after that share that pin to all of your friends and all social networking accounts.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Pinterest is the most effective marketing tool to build your business.Now a days marketers are using Pinterest to inspire people to collect and share pictures of their favorite products. You can use Pinterest in several ways such as:
    1. You can run the Contests topic on pinterest

2. You can use images of your clients and pasting their feedback.

3. Pin video about your product and services.

4. Share your clients stories with them.You can turn case studies into engaging traffic.

5. Create conference boards.

Pinterest has prove itself very productive to business owners who are looking to market their business.

I will suggest to every business owners to join pinterest in order to promote business creatively and effectively.

Share on facebook