Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Make sure to pin really nice images. These could be images that you've included on a blog post or your website. Then when the person clicks the image it takes them to your site. I would also separate my business account from my personal one. Then keep your business account on topic. Don't be spammy or obviously write your business name all over the images.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSword View Post
    Basically, the more you share and pin to your boards, the more you will get your name out there. Be sure to associate elements of your business with popular trends on Pinterest, as users will be more likely to take notice of your site, share your pins or even seek your professional services.

It is also important that you maintain active participation with other members of the Pinterest community in order to improve your business' online presence and popularity. This involves following the activities of other boards and regularly re-pin interesting or relevant pins to them.
    I definitely agree. Active interaction with your Pinterest community will keep your followers coming back. It's important for you to retain your customers in order to build a strong brand. You wouldn't want to get some viewers temporarily. You want them to keep coming back.

Make sure everything you post somehow relates to your business. Think of your Pinterest as a blog and think of the pictures as your content. Only post good content or you might just confuse your viewers about what your business really is.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You know how they say that picture is worth a thousand words, that is how Pinterest works. Simply share the photos with your friends and tell them the services that you are offering. I am sure you will get quite a few leads with your sharing.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    It really depends on what your business offers. Selling products can yield some interesting ROIs, but offering services can be a really tough one with Pinterest. I recommend just sticking with Twitter and FBook.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Pinterest is actually a brilliant way to promote your business, but the sad truth is very few people do it. The key to making pinterest work is to be unique and interesting. People are searching pinterest because they want to see unique photos, not just the same type of photos they see every day!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I definitely agree with SmartPea85. You have to interact with other users. A mentor of mine once told me that you should follow an 80/20 rule in social media. This means that you should be interacting, and following other people's work about 80 percent of the time. You should only post information related to your business about 20 percent of the time. Also, you can try to post "caption this" contests to get more social attraction on your page.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Get pictures and images on your site - be it a blog or an e-commerce site. Add a Pinterest button on the social medai section (many have only Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn). keep posting these images on Pinterest and keep re-pinning some of the ones (Pins) on the site.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I believe in a maximum, " The more you tell, the more you sell", and social media sites like Pinterest, FaceBook and Google Plus are very result oriented for my eCommerce site. I am very satisfied with the productivity of Pinterest. It's not very complicated to use Pinterest for you online business especially eCommerce sites. I just integrate all my important products with Pinterest and wait for the leads to be generated.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    You can share your photo to the pininterest and pin your images and also pin images in other profiles.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I got the same problem although I have used it for a period of time. Thank you for the nice answers, I think I need manage it in a better way.

Share on facebook