Thread: New Guy

1. Collapse Details
    New Guy
    Hello! My name is Josh. I have recently started a welding/custom fabrication business in Indianapolis, IN. After working in the field for over 20 years, I figured I would take all my experience and knowledge to the next step. After all..., it's just a matter of putting everything on the line and working your tail off. (Enter nervous laugh and bead of sweat). There seems to be a lot of knowledgeable and experienced people here. I hope to learn as much as I can from all of you. Anyhow, it is nice to make everyone's acquaintance.

On a side note:
    There wouldn't happen to be anyone on here that could recommend a contractor around Dallas, TX., that would be interested in installing 19,950 shelf dividers, would there? Just thought I would throw that out there. Thanks!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Welcome to the community. Nice to have a chat with you here. Enjoy!!!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi, Welcome to this community.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi Guys,
    How are you all.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hello everyone!

Share on facebook

Last edited by OBPO; 03-13-2020 at 08:06 PM.

6. Collapse Details
    welcome here , i am also interesting in marketing . hope all of us will earn good luck

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hello Guys,
    How are you all ?

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Is welding business profitable? I am really curious to find out because I am into welding myself and I am really inspired by cool welding projects so at some point I started to think of starting this kind of business myself. Now it is only a hobby for me and I have a well-paid job so it would be a dramatic change for me if I decide to follow this path.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Welcome. Nice to see you all,

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hi Josh,

Welcome to the SBF community, Stay share your business development ideas with us!!!

Share on facebook