Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    I don't think that they should teach about business and money at their early age. Because every natural things has their own time to understanding. But they should know about this what is business and money. Nothing else.

Share on facebook

online editing services helps to make work easier and in time

2. Collapse Details
    Yes, but with simple things first like teaching them to buy and sell candies. Through that they will learn to market a product and realize that they can increase their money by means of buy and sell.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by alec View Post
    Do you think it's important to teach kids about business and money from an early age? How would you do this?

There are many studies out there showing how children that were tough about finance and money handling from an early age grew up to be more successful. Now I don't say that all become little entrepreneurs, but that generally they navigate life better on a monetary level.
    To my mind, any teaching must be in game form. If I want my son to understand the basics of Chemistry, I will buy him the chemistry set, I found the most interesting one already and tested it. The same is here. If you have enough interest from your child in the chosen business, he will happily follow you and work on it together.

Share on facebook

Last edited by RosalindaSmith; 03-30-2021 at 08:30 PM.

4. Collapse Details
    In fact, it is terrible when parents do not monitor their children at all in rented apartments. I'm not talking about everyone, but most of them don't know how to behave at all. In a house where small children live, there is chaos and disorder. After cleaning, the cleanliness of the house will last for a few minutes if the child is actively playing. My parents have already accepted this. But there are situations when a child spoils the interior much larger and more serious. It is very difficult to keep track of the child, and he needs independence, so in any family at least once faced with damage to the interior. Do not despair and blame the child for his pranks, it is better to try to explain to him that you can not do this and together eliminate the defects so we were taught in the best daycare in Jacksonville and I can say that our child also likes to get knowledge about the correct behavior through the game.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    It helps children understand the value of money at an early age and help them make better financial decisions.

Share on facebook