Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How to get likes on FAcebook?
    Hi Friends

Please tell me the best way to increase likes on Facebook on my some links.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You should try the facebook likes exchange site. You can get 500 likes a day with that.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    In this growing world of online marketing, social marketing is rapidly gaining in importance. And its almost necessary that a business has some presence on social marketing sites in order to increase its brand awareness. One way of doing this is through facebook where you can have a page and the number of likes on that page denote how many people are interested in your business. But getting, these likes is not easy, you have to exploit every possible contact you have in order to increase the likes on your page.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    An honest way to get more likes is to have a giveaway of some kind. There are specific apps you can use on facebook where people can't enter until they like your page, or you could have someone on a popular blog host the giveaway there with one of the requirements being to like your page. Include your facebook link on your website too so people know you're on there.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I like the idea of a giveaway, or some type of contest in order to get people looking and liking your Facebook stuff. My boyfriend does real estate and he recently started playing around with the "content creator" offered to business pages on Facebook. Besides his own postings, this program posts interesting or unique home/interior design pictures on his behalf on his business page. A post about the efficiency of installing solar power in your home and a picture of a blue-lit "rain shower" are a few examples that caught my eye.

I don't know how "honest" or "authentic" people think this is, but if anything it draws attention to his business Facebook page, links to his business website, and just reminds people what he does in an fun way as they scroll through their news feed. Plus he doesn't need to be constantly updating Facebook himself, so he can spend his time more wisely with other business and marketing ventures.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You buy hundreds to thousands of Facebook likes, but I wouldn't recommend it. People tend to notice that sort of thing, and it can be a huge blow to your company's reputation if it gets out that you artificially boosted your likes. Like others have said, the best way is to do a sort of promotion. Offer prizes, free subscriptions, etc. in exchange for likes. That way they're legitimate and you'll generate some interest for yourself.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Pay for them. There are traffic exchange sites perfect for that kind of thing. Although i must say that likes wont increase clicks to your link, because the likes are artificial. If people would not click on your links before you had likes, they will not do it afterwards. It is an overrated system, and you will be wasting your time, and money.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I don't know any cheats or any payment methods in order to get more likes on Facebook, so I will just give advice on how to get more likes naturally.

First of all, post good content on your Facebook page, and add a lot of friends. The more people you have as friends, the more people that will see your posts! Another way you can get more likes is to first build awareness about your Facebook page.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    You want to be authentic in your Facebook LIKES don't buy or spam a ton of people who don't care... What I do is invite all my friends 630 currently and ask them one time to like it by after inviting them to my page then posting from my personal profile why I have asked them to LIKE. Then you ask another friend to do the same if they are for you and your page.... After you have ~used word of mouth~ which for me always produces 100 likes within a day. Then you go on to other sites, use Facebook ads and so on and so forth. It's a bit of work, it should be authentic though. Good Luck!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ankitasharma123 View Post
    Hi Friends

Please tell me the best way to increase likes on Facebook on my some links.
    If you're just starting out, the best way to get likes is thru your FB friends. Actually Facebook already made it easier for members to invite their friends to like their pages.

To invite your friends
    : While on your personal FB Home page, visit your page found on the left side area of your screen. Once you're on your page, you will notice the "Invite Friends" box where you will find a list of your friends so all you have to do is click on the "Invite" button found alongside your friends name. If you have lots of friends I'm sure a number of your friends will like your page and you can use these likes as your "seed" likes. (seeds that you will grow ).

Now the best way to increase or grow your seed likes is to write original, unique, helpful content and let search engine do the rest. Of course, increase in likes will not happen overnight. You have to be consistent in posting fresh content and engaging with your visitors and eventually you will see good results.

Don't get disappointed or discouraged if you don't get good results, maybe you need to post more OR change the "tone" of your writing (copywriting). In my opinion, if what you offer is really helpful and interesting to others, then there's no reason for your likes not to increase.

Share on facebook