Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
  1. Collapse Details
    Promote your Page via Facebook Ads. You can reach new potential fans for your Page through detailed targeting options such as their location, demographics, interests, behaviors.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You can get facebook likes by paying nothing. There are any groups present named as "like 4 like" or "facebook likes", join that group and post your page. All you have to do is like their pages in return.

Thanks
    Jack
    Best New York SEO Company

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    Set your goals for how many likes you want to gain on Facebook, this will help you better understand what's working and what isn't. Improve your page by ensuring your profile photo and cover photo are high quality images that are on-brand then fill in every part of the “About” section of your Page with the most up-to-date and relevant info. Increase the visibility of your Page by including a link to your Facebook Page in your newsletter or email signature. Create a better content and be responsive with others.

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Dog Training Products: Dog Bark Collar, Electric Dog Fence, Dog Training Collars

4. Collapse Details
    There are specific apps you can use on facebook where people can't enter until they like your page, or you could have someone on a popular blog host the giveaway there with one of the requirements being to like your page.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Okay @Lithium,

Can I use this Facebook likes tools. Its any affect or spam my account. Because am already lose my 2 account.so kindly answer this question quickly.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    This Expanding Realm of Internet marketing, Societal Promotion Is rapidly gaining in importance. And its own nearly crucial that a firm has a few attendance on societal marketing and advertising internet sites so as to raise its brand name consciousness.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Increase your friends and audience. Chances of getting likes increases with more number of audience.
    Many websites offer fake likes also. but I won't suggest you go for that way.
    Grow your audience, Post better contents, use popular tags, and it'll grow your likes.

Share on facebook