Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Personally, i think that buying Facebook likes really isn't the best way to go about things. Quality content and engagement sells, and taking shortcuts like buying likes often do nothing, if not more harm for any business.

The best way to get quality likes that will help spread your message to more people is a good Facebook page. I know it is overplayed but content is king and Facebook is no different. You can go to places like Fiverr and buy fake likes but they would add no value to your business. Put good content that people will enjoy commenting on. Put original information out there that will help people in some way. Reward people for liking your page is also a good method.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hai,

Now a days social marking plays a vital role for business development. There are so many ways to get more likes in facebook. But for business development you choose a right way , that is you just post new things, information,images and etc which are mostly liked by viewers..And also you have to tag more members for each post..If your information is really useful to others you willl get better page likes easily .

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    It is simple, post something that is relevant. People always want to read something great and not necessarily how your day went. Try and keep a open minded profile and do not spam post your friends. Post only if it is necessary.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    There are methods where you can pay for the likes however this is not the best way to go about this. You will find that even though your likes are going up the engagement is still very low. I would spend time trying to earn the likes from customers. Do things like giveaways or special promotions listed on Facebook. Constantly remind them to like your page or follow you on twitter. This is the best and honest way to do it. You will have a much higher interaction and your business won't look like a phony.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I'll start by saying that there's no point in buying them. To buy likes is to buy bots and bots don't make great customers.

What you should do is post relevant content daily, like interesting facts related to your business, all while engaging your users. If you manage to build a small but engaged following then a snowball effect is possible since faithful followers tend to share your links more thus generating in return more followers. You can also try networking. Find people or pages with similar interests and try working together. If you manage to get a similar page that has many followers to share your links you'll generate a lot of true likes.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    There are inventive programs or Facebook like exchanges, but I think genuine likes are worth more than fake ones. Do you like and post comments regularly on other Facebook pages? Or hold contests? The more interactive you are with your Facebook page, the more likes you will get.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Getting targeted Facebook Likes At Little Cost
    Hi, Im new to the forum, but read your post.
    I invested recently in a nifty bit of cheap software called Target LeadFinder, which allows you find facebook users specific to your niche or area through facebook groups, pages, events etc. You then download the data into custom audiences. Its not complicated all you do is put your keyword in to the search bar in the software, and the results fill up.You then hit the download to CSV file and you have the facebook member IDs.

Then with this data you can upload it to a facebook ad campaign, only showing your specific ad to those members. Not only does this keep your cost down but it is highly targeted advertising. I spent about 25 and got over 400 likes, but they are highly targeted likes, not random artificial likes of people that will never buy from you. Heres the link if you want to have a look http://jvz1.com/c/160633/67748

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Unit D2 Dolphin Enterprise Centre Evershed Way, BN43 6QB Shoreham by Sea West Sussex
    If you are looking to go one step above and beyond in the 4X4 range we offer Koni and Bilstein car shock absorbers UK. Bilstein in the front of a Prado of late model Hilux will provide unbeatable control and fade resistance tested in our workshop and around Australia! Koni 4X4 range of car shock absorbers UK also have the feature of rebound adjustable, add this to legendary reliability on and off the road shows that Koni car shock absorbers UK are a true performer of the road.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    When i have no idea almost any secrets and cheats or maybe almost any payment approaches to acquire a lot more enjoys about Fb, therefore i can only allow advice on getting a lot more enjoys normally.

To begin with, submit good information on your Fb webpage, in addition to create many friends. A lot more individuals you could have seeing that friends, a lot more individuals who will spot your own threads! An additional means you will get a lot more enjoys should be to 1st create recognition in relation to your own Fb webpage.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    You can occasionally try to post controversial topics. Something that will spark a debate or topics that will hit your audience emotionally because LIKE is not just a click of the mouse. People have a valid reason why to click, and you have to know that reason.

Share on facebook