Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Buying facebook likes is not worth it at all so I"d advise you not to go for it. The most efficient way to get facebook likes is to be active, have fun games or contests or silly pictures to put up so that it attracts people. Graphics is quite important here. Do contests where people have to 'share' your pictures so you can get more visits which can lead to more likes.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Don't buy those likes. It's simply not worth it, since there is a free likes exchange site.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartPea85 View Post
    I like the idea of a giveaway, or some type of contest in order to get people looking and liking your Facebook stuff. My boyfriend does real estate and he recently started playing around with the "content creator" offered to business pages on Facebook. Besides his own postings, this program posts interesting or unique home/interior design pictures on his behalf on his business page. A post about the efficiency of installing solar power in your home and a picture of a blue-lit "rain shower" are a few examples that caught my eye.

I don't know how "honest" or "authentic" people think this is, but if anything it draws attention to his business Facebook page, links to his business website, and just reminds people what he does in an fun way as they scroll through their news feed. Plus he doesn't need to be constantly updating Facebook himself, so he can spend his time more wisely with other business and marketing ventures.
    I like the idea of the "content creator because I too don't have all the time I need to keep updating my page. Thanks for this information.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yes, I definitely wouldn't recommend buying Facebook likes, just as others said. Not. A. Good. Idea.

Inviting your friends to Like your page can bring more views than you think. Then, their friends might like you...it can be quite the snowball effect.

Adding plug-ins on your site is another great way to gain likes.

Also, post interesting posts frequently so that people will want to share them. This is how you go viral.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    You are spot on. You should join in on a lot of debates, or topics, and be as politically correct as possible. That generally connects with the largest group of people. That will give you the best chance of getting likes. Just target the largest group of people. They will generally like your comments.

Share on facebook

It's just business.

6. Collapse Details
    Make sure your website and all of your materials say to like your facebook page so that people know it exists, and link to it when possible. Also, make sure you are creating content that people want. Don't just ask people to spend money at your business - show them interesting pictures, post coupons, etc. Make it worth their while to be a facebook fan.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Indeed, if they see that you are rational and you also have a nice business, they won't only give you a like, but they'll also try your product, if interested.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Posting genuinely interesting and captivating content on facebook is definitely a way to get likes. You should also make sure to post all important information about your business of facebook, such as hours and other important details. I would also recommend some kind of contest if possible. A pizza place in my city has a contest, and I liked their facebook page specifically to play the contest to win new pizza!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    For the Facebook likes, how much does it cost? I think it's okay to buy likes, as long as there are people who really like the page for what it is. The giveaways are good to gain more likes. Another is for the people following your page is to share a post on their wall and tag a few people. That will get the word out on your business.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Post unique content, video and share it with friends or your favorite website.

Share on facebook