Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Collapse Details
    I know that women's cosmetics go very well and such things as false eyelashes https://alleyelashes.com/houseoflashes/ and wigs. By this I think you can safely try to organize your business in this area.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    hair coloring and body spa

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    If you have some hair salon that is oriented on women mainly I can recommend you to open men oriented barbershop. In such a way you will manage the concept of dividing customers and targetting different audiences but in the same place. Also I suggest you not to forget about good online promotion, starting with your website. If you don't have an idea of good design you can look through this article about barbershop website design that are the best nowadays.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by janineaa View Post
    Hi,

My mother has a hair salon that is located on a main road so there is a lot of traffic. Next to the salon is a vacant space for lease and she is planning to get it but she doesn't have an idea what is good to set up there. Any suggestions? She isn't sure if she wants to do food or just a normal retail store. Hoping for more ideas Thanks!
    A fast food resturant would be very good option

Share on facebook