Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    A shop that retails cosmetic beauty products at discounted rates could go down very well next to a hair salon because the target demographics that visits a salon would be ripe for buying skin, hair and other body care products. Otherwise a cafe could also be a good idea.

Share on facebook

Private Investigators are Made not Born! Please read my blog here for my personal views about my business - Blog of Detective Agencies in Mumbai

2. Collapse Details
    Nail salon! Pet grooming!

Do you really anyone in this day and age is going to open a coffee shop when there are 1000 Starbucks within 10 miles?

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Coffee, coffee, coffee - it might differ for some areas, but generally after sitting in a chair for an hour or more, caffeine is key.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by cpefley View Post
    I think the obvious one would be a nail salon, unless the hair salon offers those services. Also, a tanning salon would be a great store to have next to a hair salon. Anything that has to do with pampering, maybe even a boutique.
    yes its a great option

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by cmiller View Post
    I think food would be a good idea. I say this because of the fact women spend a lot of time in the salon and often times get hungry. And when they get hungry they are most likely going to go to the closest place to them. And it would be real good since it would be in walking distance. Also the people that work there get hungry as well and will most likely go there. I think both of them being there will bring a lot of business to each other.
    What a great idea

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I think a pastry or coffee shop would be perfect next to a hair salon. Since most women spend an average of 2 hours or more in hair salons, they would be thirsty and hungry by the time they get out of the salon. I think it would be strategic if you create a cafe or coffee shop to sell food and drinks to your regular customers from your hair salon.

Good luck,

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It all depends on the demographics...Location is key (high traffic). First idea that comes to my mind is a beauty supply store, in my location theres is a few franchise options for these and apperantly they do really well.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hello,

We are a hair company from China, can offer most of the products. Just let me know if there is anything needed.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I'll suggest a cosmetic shop too can go hand in hand with a beauty parlor.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I know that women's cosmetics go very well and such things as false eyelashes https://alleyelashes.com/houseoflashes/ and wigs. By this I think you can safely try to organize your business in this area.

Share on facebook