Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How much do you earn monthly from Affliate marketing.
    I have been hearing a lot of success stories about Affiliate marketing. unfortunately i have not had such success. I would like to know how much money do you earn monthly through Affiliate marketing? Also. How long did it take you to reach that level of income.

Some encouragement for a beginner would be nice.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    To be honest, there are more affiliate marketers these days than there are customers. That could be exaggerating it a bit but I suppose that you get the point. There are so many affiliate marketers that only a few of them make any money worth talking about. For instance, I've been in the game for over two years and have made $0. Some say it takes time to make money but from experience I know it's not worth the time. It would be much, much better to start an online business and try to promote it. That way if you lose anything, at least you'd have been working for yourself.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I have lots of affiliate programs. My earnings per month varies and depends on how hard and often I promote them. But on the average I earn around $100 to $150. I use to earn around $100 monthly from oDesk affiliate program alone until they change their affiliate program process/policies and I have to drop it because it's not worthwhile anymore.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    To be honest, there are more affiliate marketers these days than there are customers. That could be exaggerating it a bit but I suppose that you get the point. There are so many affiliate marketers that only a few of them make any money worth talking about. For instance, I've been in the game for over two years and have made $0. Some say it takes time to make money but from experience I know it's not worth the time. It would be much, much better to start an online business and try to promote it. That way if you lose anything, at least you'd have been working for yourself.
    I absolutely agree. I have thought to my self. With all the time that i spend trying to sell these products. I might as well get a real job. It would be the same amount of work, and the pay would be consistent. I have learned that Affiliate marketing isn't worth it unless you find a product that you are extremely efficient at marketing. If a month goes by, and you have gotten 0 conversions. You should give up on that particular sponsor.

Share on facebook

It's just business.

5. Collapse Details
    Not much. I usually win between 50 and 75 dollars per month, but it's quite a lot for my location and my country's economy.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Oh I just started thinking about this affiliate marketing. It is not bad though, I think for as long as you know what you are doing and you properly select the affiliate programs you want to be involved with that is RELATED TO YOUR NICHE then, it will bring you good income. I happen to land on a page called smartpassiveincome dot com and this guy, his name is pat, has a made a commitment to show his audience his monthly income and where it is coming from. you will be surprise to see his massive work and with US$77,xxx+ income in a certain month.. who would not be happy about that? Check it out and get motivated. You will not see success if you don't work for it. good luck to you!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I have been using affiliate marketing for quite a while now. I have been relatively lucky to make a few sales in the last few months but it was not easy. I think these days there are a lot of affiliate marketers but the market is shrinking that is why people these days never make six figures income from affiliate marketing.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I have not had much success in affiliate marketing either. I am working on several different projects, so I really do not have as much time to devote to it as I would like. Along the same lines, however, I have had success with growing a down line. :0)

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Mind you, I recently started in affiliate marketing so I don't have any accurate results. Furthermore, I haven't quite pushed relevant content yet. However, just from the top of my head with what has been happening so far, I would say I wouldn't get much success in the first year unless I really target my audience coinciding content and ads.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I haven't done much with affiliate programs, I too am debating whether they are worth the time and effort. I know some people have had luck with them.

Share on facebook