Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    I haven't earned anything yet. I'm also hoping to earn some but getting people to buy via your links is really a hard and difficult task.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I know nothing whatsoever about affiliate marketing, save how it works. I write for various paid-per-article, and revenue share sites. I have for some time been considering setting up a blog and tying it in with some sort of affiliate marketing. Even earning just a few cents would make me feel I was at least receiving something for my efforts. However, everything I read or have discussed with various people say it is a none starter.

It seems to me that the only way to have any chance of picking up any income is with a very personal, niche blog. For examples sake.
    Jane Doe decides she needs/wants to lose two stone. A daily blog laying out exactly what she does and what she used in the first week to lose those eight pounds, accompanied by adds for the product. This continues through the blog and then on how she kept the weight off. Hoping for a few, 'if it worked for her it might work for me' clicks. The whole thing would need backing up with personal emails to readers, becoming friends with the audience.

The same process could be used with personal, 'How I keep fit' blogs, advertising supplements, videos etc the writer uses to maintain the level of fitness.

Other than something similar to the above and that's no guarantee, it would seem more hard work than it's worth.

Share on facebook

Last edited by TheBrit; 03-27-2014 at 07:39 AM. Reason: spelling

3. Collapse Details
    Hey man, at least you are making some money! Use what you already know and expand upon it, sure you can scale things up and start making even more money!

I'm only new to affiliate marketing, so I don't make anything... yet... Amazon and ClickBank look the most promising for me to use. What does everyone use here? Or are there other programmes I should be looking into? Feel like such a newb haha!

(Edit: Quote failed, how embarrassing, sorry)

Share on facebook

@Skroozey

4. Collapse Details
    I tried getting into affiliate marketing multiple times but it's just not working for me. After spending a few months without earning a single dime, you lose all motivation to continue. For those who are successful, what did you do?

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I find that affiliate marketing can take up a great deal of time. I try to stay focused on a few things and not focus on too many things. If you do nothing gets done well.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I make around $1000/month from adsense. I just have a simple review blog set up for a demanding niche and perform some basic seo. Honestly adsense is probably one of the easiest ways to make a passive income. You just need to start acting rather than reading up on IM methods all the time.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I earn the least from affiliate marketing compared to Adsense, but I can bring in about 100 dollars a month on average if I work hard.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I tried affiliate marketing and I didn't make anything. So I stopped trying and moved on to try to
    make money else where.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    after 6 months you can make money

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Savingsandgivings.gives

Double your investment in 14 days

Share on facebook