1. Collapse Details
    Joe, 23, Roofing Business, From Sydney AUS
    Hi All,

My name is Joe. I run a small roofing business from Sydney, Australia.

Business is quite creatively named 'Joe's Roofing'. Get it? Because I'm Joe and i do roofing............ okay i have as much creativity as your average roofer.

I have been roofing for a total of 6 years and had my business for 2. Work and cash flow has been growing exponentially however i have been struggling to keep up.
    I Have just recently hired my first full time employee about 3 months ago on a 3 year apprenticeship

Ive stumbled along this forum via google looking for like-minded people who can give opinions, tips and tricks on all things small business.

Please feel free to give your 2 cents worth on anything and ask any questions that come to mind.

I look forward to all types of feedback.

Thanks,
    Joe

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    Hello, Joe.

Welcome to this forum. Hope to hear great knowledge from you!

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: How to Stop Dog from Escaping My Property using Invisible Electric Dog Fence? Do Remote Dog Training Collar Can Train My Dog Obedience? How Dog Bark Collars Work?

3. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    Hello, Joe.

Welcome to this forum. Looking forward to hear great knowledge from you!

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: How to Stop Dog from Escaping My Property using Invisible Electric Dog Fence? Do Remote Dog Training Collar Can Train My Dog Obedience? How Dog Bark Collars Work?

4. Collapse Details
    Are you searching for a roof repair service in Dallas? We are roofing company in Dallas. We do residential roofing and commercial roofing along with roof leak repair and replacement, hail damage repair. Our expert team takes care of the task in an hassle free manner.

Share on facebook