Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I have access to multiple lenders and lending stuctures. My e-mail is maymortgageandfinancial@aol.com or call 803-807-6646.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I think, you need to check market which interest rate is going on for huge loan. I don't think it is low. Any ways You should go in multiple banks and check their rates. Good luck!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I have seen from my experience that loans are having almost similar rate everywhere if someone is having some less rate, then they are effecting by taking something else like time to approve or other.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    For a small business, an SBA loan from a local community bank (or national commercial bank) could potentially be an option. This is assuming, the borrower has applicable industry experience/history, collateral to secure the loan, and cash flow from the business or other sources to more than cover the payments.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    hmmm man i'm looking for the same..

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hey i am also wanted to know from where i can have big loan at small interest rate.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Big is a relative term - to some $100k would be big while to someone else $1M would be big - so it is impossible to give a concrete answer to your question without knowing all the details.
    Some questions to ask yourself is - what kind of payments can you afford? Is your business a start up or existing business? What kind of collateral do you have to support the amount of money you seek? What is the money to be used for - this is very important because when asking for money from a bank or investor, you must support and explain the use of funds for every dollar you request.
    Tackling these questions will help you determine the exact amount of money you require. If you borrow money from family and friends and you do not get enough to sustain your project - then you take the risk of causing your family and friends to lose the money they have worked and saved - that is not something I would ever do to my family and friends... unless they were wealthy and could afford to lose it.
    So in my opinion - you have work to do before approaching anyone for funding. I have also read where people say shop around - that is fine with banks but know they can't give you a real answer without you going through the application process - which means running credit reports and the more reports that run the more your credit score goes down - so be very careful of this. If you are looking for investors - do not shop around. It is a small community and once an investment groups finds out that's what you are doing - no one will invest because it tells them that if your project is viable you would have been funded already. If you get all this put together and need assistance - reach out to me - maybe I can help.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    If you have savings but just don't want to touch it, offer it as collateral and have the bank put it into a CD.

The interest rate that you are earning on the CD will decrease the effective interest rate of the loan PLUS when the CD matures every year, you can have the company sweep the difference between the new, lower loan balance and the CD balance back into your savings account.

I know a company who did this in 2012 and ended up with an effective interest rate of 2%.

Regards,
    Jaime

Jaime Campbell, CPA, CGMA, MBA
    Chief Financial Officer | Tier One Services, LLC
    "Entrepreneurship Evolved"
    (704) 837-0185
    jcampbellcpa@tieroneservices.net

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    The loans can be as low as 6.9% APR, some are quite stringent and want to see a business management portfolio and a cash flow statement.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaime Campbell, CPA, MBA View Post
    If you have savings but just don't want to touch it, offer it as collateral and have the bank put it into a CD.

The interest rate that you are earning on the CD will decrease the effective interest rate of the loan PLUS when the CD matures every year, you can have the company sweep the difference between the new, lower loan balance and the CD balance back into your savings account.

I know a company who did this in 2012 and ended up with an effective interest rate of 2%.

Regards,
    Jaime

Jaime Campbell, CPA, CGMA, MBA
    Chief Financial Officer | Tier One Services, LLC
    "Entrepreneurship Evolved"
    (704) 837-0185
    jcampbellcpa@tieroneservices.net
    CDs are a joke Jaime. Most, if not all, don't even keep up with inflation

Share on facebook