Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Collapse Details
    I am a direct mandate to a Finance and Investment Company who is a premier provider of trade finance and project finance instruments as well as discountable bank instruments. We offer Genuine Bank Guarantees, Standby Letter of Credit, Pre Advice / RWA Messages, Documentary Letters of Credit, Bank Draft, Proof of Funds, Performance Bond, Medium Term Notes, and various SWIFT messaging services on lease and sale. We issue these instruments from prime banks, secondary banks, and financial institutions; and transmit SWIFT MT 760, MT 799, MT199, MT999 and other messages on behalf of our clients.

We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions. Kindly contact for genuine inquiries and I can provide you with the needed information.

Email: shydevi.leasecredit at gmail dot com

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I will be very frank with you, getting a big business loan with minimal interest is next to impossible. Bank charges around 10- 14% and private lender ask for 13-25 % of interest rate. I will suggest you try Lendingkart group for loan requirement. You also also use Lendingkart App to check how much business loan you are eligible for. Lendinkart can offer upto 1 crore business loan.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by amitkumar View Post
    I will be very frank with you, getting a big business loan with minimal interest is next to impossible. Bank charges around 10- 14% and private lender ask for 13-25 % of interest rate. I will suggest you try Lendingkart group for loan requirement. You also also use Lendingkart App to check how much business loan you are eligible for. Lendinkart can offer upto 1 crore business loan.
    When we are applying for a loan then the first thing that gets checked is how much credit score we are having. If our credit score is good then we can easily get a good amount of loan that can be sanctioned by any bank easily to us. But if our credit score is not good then the problem comes up and getting a loan is not at all easy for us.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I don't think it is low. Any ways You should go in multiple banks and check their rates. Good luck!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    There are two ways to get a government subsidized loan (with the lowest rates).

The first is a simple direct loan. Many local IDA's (Industrial Development Agencies) around the United States can offer these. Many state level agencies can do the same (NJEDA in New Jersey for example). These are usually limited to $2M however, but rates can range from 2% to 4% (current as of 11/2/2017)

Another way for much larger loans (up to $10M) is available for qualified manufacturers. A manufacturing firm can use government agencies such as an IDA as a conduit for a loan. When a loan is issued 'through' an IDA in this way, they can become tax-exempt which results in about a 25% to 35% reduction in interest rates.

Finally, if you are a non-profit. the conduit financing through an IDA can be obtained for unlimited amounts of money.

I hope this helps!

Adam

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I might want to state that it is extremely hard to get gigantic credits at low loan fees for people or private companies. This is because of the reason that people and private companies constitute a substantial level of a bank's client base. Along these lines, If you are searching for an advance to begin business, I would prescribe you to search for financial speculators who might be occupied with contributing your business.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    The only thing which I can suggest - ask your friends or family for this. Other than that it will be impossible or illegal.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    You should check out SourceFunding.org for your small business loans needs. The university and foundation backed platform is a 2016 Clinton Foundation sponsored Commitment to Action recognized in the Business and Management Review for "FinTech Innovation" and highlighted at the Obama White House for economic and social impact. The platform's launch was planned in the Ashoka U Accelerator and publicly announced at the Clinton Global Initiative and White House State of Women Summit.
    The platform uses advanced technology to streamline access to funding for entrepreneurs, small business, and community organizations so that they can expand, create jobs, & transform communities.

Share on facebook

Last edited by mldo2017; 11-08-2017 at 07:52 PM.

9. Collapse Details
    Today, taking any loan by an individual and/or a corporate is challenged because of increased number of Lending Institutions {Banks & NBFC’s}. Borrower receives different offers from different Banks with complexed policies creates chaos.

And Borrower gets confused how to choose the right Lender/Bank which can give him/her best deal, hassle free service & peace of mind post transaction.

Taking SERVICE & ADVISE from a professional consultant can give an apt solution to this problem.

A professional consultant always gives right and unbiased opinion/suggestion as & when required by the borrower. A professional consultant is always a dependable support system.

Share on facebook