Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    LEARN FROM THE BEST TO IMPROVE PROFITS

How Would You Like To Attend This*NEW Virtual Event With Me?

Lets transform our life In one weekend together

http://becomingthemillionairestudent...ate_id=2582722

WHAT WILL WE LEARN?

✔ How to BRAND ourselves and MARKET our products and services online/offline.

✔ How to NEGOTIATE, CLOSE and master the art of PERSUASION and SALES.

✔ How to have a ROCK SOLID mindset through the toughest times in the world.

✔ How to CUSTOMISE your pitch in 3 MINUTES for the right audience.

✔ How to MAXIMISE our brain as well as stay ahead with brain hacks.

✔ How to ADJUST to the new economy.

WHERE?

From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Device)

WHEN?

5-6 September 2020

WHO ARE WE GOING TO BE MENTORED BY?

- Sashin Govender*

- Les Brown

- Jim Kwik

- Chris Voss

- Brant Pinvidic

HOW DO I RESERVE MY SEAT?

http://becomingthemillionairestudent...ate_id=2582722

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The specific advantage of social media marketing for small commercial enterprise is that it permits you to talk without delay to clients and followers. You can build relationships through the years, instead of requesting a sale prematurely. More than forty% of virtual clients use social networks to research new manufacturers or merchandise.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I have a success and a failure story where I opened an online store on FB & Insta for shirts which turned out to be quite successful and I made great sales especially with the help of ads. Later my success spiraled downwards since less people would buy my shirts and there was a point in life where nobody bought any shirts. Unfortunately I had to shut down the business and had a great loss.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Social media allows businesses to build more meaningful relationships and get to know future consumers better. A business can build a fan base and receive feedback from their target audience. It can create new avenues of traffic that lead people to their products and solidify their identity to the consumer.
    Social media can make a big difference for small businesses at a low marketing cost. Within two years, more than 50 percent of small businesses agree social media helps them increase sales; within five years, 70 percent of small businesses see ROI from a social media presence.
    Social media is an essential piece of your business marketing strategy. Social platforms help you connect with your customers, increase awareness about your brand, and boost your leads and sales. ... 52 percent of social media marketers believe social media positively influences their company's revenue and sales.

Share on facebook