Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Social media is free and it is also the best for advertising quickly. I recommend it to all of you. Thus, you don't need an ad budget.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I determine ad budget by figuring out what I am interested in accomplishing with the campaign. I then try and determine the cheapest way to accomplish this and get my ad budget from there versus setting a fixed ad budget at the beginning.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    If I need to advertise really quick, I don't spend a dime. If I want to make good ads, I spend a little more than 10 dollars.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    $20 is always the ideal amount i spend before scaling or killing the ad.You always want to change your ad title,description or image to see how they are performing.You could also create 3 ads with $10 each for split testing.Its all about tweaking and testing

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    My suggestion is firstly use some free techniques. Use famous forums, blogs, and various social networking sites. Don't spend money for initial marketing of your website. Or you can spend a little amount of money.If you get any profit, then you can spend as much your website needs to promote. It depends on your current ranking of website on google.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    The field of Otolaryngology likewise alluded to as ENT (ear, nose, and throat) depicts a fragile medicinal field treating an essential framework in our body and also head and neck issue. Any ENT condition can conceivably cause serious agony in various spots, brief or for all time harm one's listening ability and even reason issue with a patients relaxing. Straightforward and basic conditions, for example, endless ear infections, colds and sore throats cause wretchedness for many us consistently, and additionally more genuine conditions like sinus issues. Individuals get used to these conditions and overlook what it resembles to inhale without blockage or live without perpetual sinus torment, as they frequently treat their sicknesses on an auspicious premise, trusting they have no different options.
    Thanks& regards,
    Kalpna singh
    Cochlear Implant Surgeon Lucknow

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Ad budget depends upon the goal of the company & what it wants to achieve.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    To be successful, advertising should carry messages that appeal to your customers when they want to buy and reach them through the media they use. It's amazing how many ad campaigns are based on trying to resolve a business problem -- i.e. clearance sales designed to reduce inventory using such slogans as "Everything Must Go" or "Must Reduce Overstocks." The U.S. Small Business Administration advises businesses that the main ingredient for successful advertising is to pitch your products or services to resolve a customer's problem. Given this, the SBA suggests that your advertising budget should be based on the following criteria:
    • Time your ad campaign for when the customer wants to buy, not based only upon when you want to sell.
    • Advertise items that will be popular with customers, instead of basing this decision on what items you want to get rid of.
    • Ads should be written to tout customer benefits.
    • Choose your advertising medium based on the ability to reach prospective customers.
    How much to budget on sales
    Figuring out how much to spend on advertising should begin with your sales revenues. The cost of advertising will be paid for by sales and increasing sales is your goal of an ad campaign. Therefore, there are two formulas that the SBA recommends small businesses use when deciding how much to spend on advertising:
    1. How much money do you need to promote the sale of a certain product at a given price? The SBA uses the example that if you spend $10 of the selling price of an item that cost $300 on advertising, then you should be willing to spend $3,000 in advertising to sell 300 units and generate $90,000 in sales.
    2. The other way is to set aside a flat percentage of your total projected sales revenues for advertising. So if you plan to dedicate five percent of your revenues and you expect to bring in $100,000 in sales that year, you would spend $5,000 on advertising.
    ADVERTISING NEGOTIATIONS AND DISCOUNTS

No matter what allocation method, media, and campaign strategy that advertisers choose, there are still ways small businesses can make their advertising as cost effective as possible. Writing in The Entrepreneur and Small Business Problem Solver, author William Cohen put together a list of "special negotiation possibilities and discounts" that can be helpful to small businesses in maximizing their advertising dollar:

• Mail order discounts—Many magazines will offer significant discounts to businesses that use mail order advertising.

• Per Inquiry deals—Television, radio, and magazines sometimes only charge advertisers for advertisements that actually lead to a response or sale.

• Frequency discounts—Some media may offer lower rates to businesses that commit to a certain amount of advertising with them.

• Stand-by rates—Some businesses will buy the right to wait for an opening in a vehicle's broadcasting schedule; this is an option that carries considerable uncertainty, for one never knows when a cancellation or other event will provide them with an opening, but this option often allows advertisers to save between 40 and 50 percent on usual rates.

• Help if necessary—Under this agreement, a mail order outfit will run an advertiser's ad until that advertiser breaks even.

• Remnants and regional editions—Regional advertising space in magazines is often unsold and can, therefore, be purchased at a reduced rate.

• Barter—Some businesses may be able to offer products and services in return for reduced advertising rates.

• Seasonal discounts—Many media reduce the cost of advertising with them during certain parts of the year.

• Spread discounts—Some magazines or newspapers may be willing to offer lower rates to advertisers who regularly purchase space for large (two to three page) advertisements.

• An in-house agency—If a business has the expertise, it can develop its own advertising agency and enjoy the discounts that other agencies receive.

• Cost discounts—Some media, especially smaller outfits, are willing to offer discounts to those businesses that pay for their advertising in cash.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    As a general rule of thumb, companies should spend around 5 percent of their total revenue on marketing to maintain their current position. Companies looking to grow or gain greater market share should budget a higher percentage—usually around 10 percent.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Step 1: Take 10 percent and 12 percent of your projected annual, gross sales and multiply each by the markup made on your average transaction. ...
    Step 2: Deduct your annual cost of occupancy (rent) from the adjusted 10 percent of sales number and the adjusted 12 percent number.

Share on facebook