1. Collapse Details
    What would most banks/credit unions be willing to finance?
    Hello all, I am a young investor with a different kind of business venture, definitely not your typical one. I am wanting to get into the locomotive leasing business here in the next few years. I have always had a passion for railroading and I already have a locomotive in mind that I want to start with. The asking price for the locomotive is 125k, although it could probably be aquired for 100k, and it can appraise for 150k. Starting out the business can make up to 10k a year pure profit. I have formed an LLC as well to be able to do this. Would any banks or credit unions be interested in financing all or part of this venture? If not, are there any other options I have?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    hey bebyb , it's meysam , i suggest you to take a look to the some of international exhibition in Materials Handling, Logistics ,Transport Exhibitions sector and their exhibitors list to finding your interest . the following link would help to your search , international exhibition in Materials Handling, Logistics ,Transport Exhibitions sector

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi bebyb,
    In my opinion, If you have a good credit score and your monthly income is good to pay the debt then the bank will definitely give you fund to start a business.
    If you still have any doubt, contact with finance advisor.
    Thanks!!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    As I would see it, If you have a decent FICO assessment and your month to month wage regards pay the obligation then the bank will give you reserve to begin a business.

In the event that despite everything you have any uncertainty, contact with fund counsel.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    As I would see it, If you have a decent FICO
    assessment and your month to month wage regards pay the obligation then the bank will give you reserve to begin a business.

In the event that despite everything you have any uncertainty, contact with fund counsel.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Most offer exactly the same set of financial products as a bank, yet only some Americans have accounts solely at a credit union.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    For some, banks will be the better option while for others its credit unions all the way. But before you can choose you have to understand what types of services you can expect and the differences between banks and credit union.

Share on facebook