Thread: New

1. Collapse Details
    New
    Hi I'm Mike. I'm just new here. My primary goal of joining the forum is to get an idea how to come up with small business. I am excited to learn something from you guys!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The next time you get aggravated at something in your life, try to figure out a solution. Do other people share that problem? Yes? Boom, business created. But in my experience, the idea is the easy part. The execution is where people fall short. Details, details, details. That's who wins. Good luck!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    Welcome to the Forum, Mike!

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: Dog Bark Collars to Reduce or Stop Excessive Barking, Electronic Dog Fence for escape-artist and Remote Dog Training Collars for Dog Obedience Training like Recall.

4. Collapse Details
    Hi, I'm Max. I'm 32 and got few businesses running: SEO and web development: qatsys.com and b2b platform for tracking and generating incomes and expense report. You can find it here: StreamFinances.com. Please, don't hesitate and ask any questions you might have and I will be glad to answer. I'm located in southern California in San Diego, CA. Always open to discuss new opportunities.

Share on facebook