1. Collapse Details
    Hi, New guy here!
    Hi folks. I just recently found this forum, and thought I'd join.

I'm an aspiring small entrepreneur living in Texas who lost his job in August of 2008 during the Great Recession, and have been unable to find work since; over the past several years, I have tried to find various job opprotunities in the hopes that I might be able to make some money. A few years ago, I found the well-known affiliate marketing site Wealthy Affiliate and decided to give it a try-I originally wanted to do something with games, but I realized that that probably wouldn't work.

A bit later, though, I came up with another idea: why not do something focused on books instead? I've been an avid reader for a long time and have had many varied interests(history, automobiles, sci-fi, etc.) and I realized that this could be a really cool idea to try.

One of the two biggest problems I've had over the past couple of years in particular is that Wealthy Affiliate's free hosting only lasts six months before you have to start over-unfortunately, for various reasons, I do not currently have the means to purchase a full membership(no credit card, for one. Not even my own bank account.). And the other has just been that I often can't figure out where to go after I've done something(though that's been getting better recently). That said, though, I'm doing the best I can to stay positive-hopefully, one of these days, I'll actually be able to make it all really work.

So, yeah, that's pretty much it for me. Wish me luck, and thanks for having a great forum!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Welcome to the community. Nice to have a chat with you here. Enjoy!!!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    Hi, Steve! Welcome to the community. Looking forward to hearing some information from you. Enjoy!

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: Dog Bark Collars to Reduce or Stop Excessive Barking, Electronic Dog Fence for escape-artist and Remote Dog Training Collars for Dog Obedience Training like Recall.

4. Collapse Details
    Welcome dude. I hope that you will always get the most updated and latest information as you will require. Warm welcome here.

Share on facebook