Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Currently I truly do most my own, personal marketing. I will not operate a new large-scale organization so i don't need to invest about widespread promoting very yet. I truly do many guerilla marketing online and also use a few different tools. I invest about 60 minutes every day just about marketing.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I don't spend a dime on advertising. Facebook and Twitter are good for me anyway.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    i did my all business by myself marketing budget not that much big usually i advertise my business on social networks and on other social sites blogs which help me get traffic and rank

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I don't technically pay for advertisements as they are not too necessary for Ebay stores or at least just for mine, but I do pay around $50 per month to get premium listing. I understand that there are some lower cost packages but this is the one that I ultimately decided on getting at first and I just ended up continuing it since it has proven to work for me. As a supplement, I also use social sites to network, and although it is free, it still does take up a bit of time so I think I made a good decision to just pay for premium listing since otherwise I might have been forced to spend a lot more time using free means.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I almost spend none. I have once tried Google Adwords because I had a $100 coupon. It had a great return but now I don't feel the need to invest in advertising anymore.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I don't spend any on advertising. I use the free stuff including social media websites and other alternatives which are free.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    If you have a marketing budget then I think it's quite important to set aside a portion of your budget on advertising.

It takes money to make money, particularly in advertising. Simply put, advertising is your investment in raising awareness among potential and future customers. The return on investment in advertising is increased sales and hopefully you make double or triple your money back. Without advertising, your sales targets may not know they have a problem or desire, or that you are the one to resolve that.

The Small Business Administration (SBA) recommends that small businesses (under $5 million annual revenue) should allocate 7-8 percent of its budget to marketing. It's a reasonable percentage, and one that I use for my business.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Investing only time don't work always and yeah we need to advertise with money, I do with facebook these days

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Advertising needs much more. I spend a lot. And truly I have no idea that how much I spend.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    My father has spent no money on the advertising and he is quite successful now. Try to use social media.

Share on facebook