Thread: Team building

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    I find group outings and activities are great for bringing a group together. It allows people to find a common ground with each other, whether it be in enjoyment or just completing a task, and therefore it takes focus away from the differences such as their individual methods or belief systems. I think this is the best to ingrain a sort of truth in people that often, the goal is more important than doing things a certain way, and in my opinion, that is what brings a team together. That said, while I was an employee, I was able to join group activities and outings such as going to the beach and playing games with the group like volleyball and tug of war. It brought us closer as a team, and also it helped us define a good process of working together as a group.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    There are many activities you can do in team building. Trust, determination, perseverance, dedication, etc. will be tested. It's also a great way to know and interact with other employees. Team building is fun and some people get competitive but the most important thing is they should get along. You can do trust walk, trust carry and trust fall to teach them that they can trust their co-workers. You can also do the wall challenge wherein there's a big wall and they need to go over it but they can only go one at a time so they need to come up with strategies on how to climb that wall. Team building can bring people closer and employees who treat each other like family can help the company big time. Good luck!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I think trust is the most critical part of team building. While at a coaching workshop we did an exercise that was quite simple and profound.

1) Set up a room of obstacles such as chairs, tables, brief cases, etc.
    2) Blindfold one of the team makes.
    3) Have the other teammates navigate the blindfolded individual through the obstacle course
    4) If the blindfolded person was able to get through the course without running into the obstacles they are the WINNER.

Hope that helps. Cheers!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    to support good team building, we need personal closeness and do not forget to giving reward for their success.

I did it both way to make a solid team, and the result is, the sales target of PABX Panasonic, Fax Machine and other office equipment that we sell reaches the target up to 100%

Share on facebook

If you need the equipment to communicate between departments in your office, just use Panasonic PABX

5. Collapse Details
    The best team is a high performance team. I always try really hard to build a culture a trust within my team. By setting values and aligning the team, for where every decision is made based upon those values. It's a lot to explain with this new business paradigm but I have an article on my blog explaining what a high performance culture is and all the key and important factors you should consider when building your company's culture

https://websmart.io/9-components-performing-culture/

Sorry to link share but value based cultures in company's are whats working with some of the biggest company's in the world. Like yahoo, volks wagon and more! lets join them up there

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    We also experienced team building. It is really a great tool to know your colleagues especially to know the type of personality that they have. We can build camaraderie and trust during this training.

Games include the "trust fall", "pipe ball travel", etc. You can search for games in the internet or you can hire a professional to do the team building training for you.

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Dog Training Products: Dog Bark Collar, Electric Dog Fence, Dog Training Collars