1. Collapse Details
    Need advice about website
    I want to create my own website for my small business. I found a web studio, and they offered to make a simple online store for $2000. Then I found website templates on https://www.templatemonster.com/ and their prices are around $70-100..I like this Wordpress theme - https://www.templatemonster.com/word...mes/63850.html and I read that creating website is simple, is it true? Why should I pay that kind of money if I can do it myself?

Share on facebook

Last edited by Sheeran; 09-01-2017 at 07:48 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    If you have skills to do this work, why not? Also you can hire a developer or web studio, and buy template. Their work will be more simple and cheaper, I think.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    As per your requirements you need to setup online store means ecommerce website which contains products, categories, payment gateway, order history, user database, admins profiles etc.,
    In order to make a best website better to hire a web developer because they perform well to design it using using the best suitable framework.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I think you can buy this theme, and hire a freelancer that will help you set it up, and solve some complicated problems. It will be not so expensive..

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    To clearify the word EASY:

First of all WordPress is great. You can do everything with WordPress and its yours to control. No restrictions. Without software like WordPress and others you would be dealing with your site looking like hieroglyphics. So yes WordPress makes it much easier than code. But there is still alot to learn with WordPress. I was a hardware software and network technician of 12 years before becoming a WordPress developer and I went through a lot of head banging and hair pulling to get where I am. So yes it makes website management easier but you will still need help.

When you go with web building services they make it easier than WordPress but as you grow you will eventually reach some restrictions. Then you will want to start all over with something in all your control. I say try WordPress yourself and when you get stuck hire a developer to answer your questions on where your stuck.
    One more tip
    Go to flippa.com, search for a cheap WordPress site that is closest to what you need for a cheap price. Create a backup and mess around with each part and learn. This is a much faster way to know how WordPress works.

Good luck to you.

Share on facebook

Last edited by ewebber; 09-15-2017 at 12:56 PM.

6. Collapse Details
    Your website will be best tool for your brand/business. Your website will essentially become an online and the website looks up-to-date it will help you to impress your consumer.

user experience trends 2017

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    You can make it yourself, But that kind of websites contains a lot of things And you need to learn all these things before, creating a website. So, I think that you should hire a developer and give him this task. It will be better because he can make a better website remembering all the things that are required to do it.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hi!!
    I just created my website using a mobile app it is free of cost and it hardly takes 5 minutes to build my website. It doesn't require coding knowledge and it has a lot of latest features would you like to try?
    Here is the link to that app just install it: https://goo.gl/kjhkRR
    here is the link to the video of how to create a website: https://goo.gl/8ZSGQz

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Create your website in 5 minutes with out paying single penny
    Hi!!
    I just created my website using a mobile app it is free of cost and it hardly takes 5 minutes to build my website. It doesn't require coding knowledge and it has a lot of latest features would you like to try?
    Here is the link to that app just install it: https://goo.gl/kjhkRR
    here is the link to the video of how to create a website: https://goo.gl/8ZSGQz

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Easy .... Thats a very broad term in this industry.
    Most Templates are badly coded in both structure and unnecessary coding. Most templates are a few years old. Web developers with experience will create a website tailored to your every need, with sound structure based on the latest studies on web design and search engine's. Web designers do the same based on the latest studies of consumer trends in the web industry. These men and women create you a tailor made website for your niche and target audience , a template does not. Sure if you have the knowledge you can change a template to be more sound in its architecture. Its like buying a one size fits all suit or getting one made for your body. ( to clarify , there are good templates out there but they are few and far in between and online every designer will sell you his template as the best. )

With regards to your theme, go look at the comments section , amd see how people cannot change the site to what they specifically need, how extra charges are incurred....

Its either that or you learn coding , marketing and seo yourself.... which you may not like , or you ,may love.

Best of luck !

Share on facebook

Last edited by gimli; Yesterday at 03:31 PM.