Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    good one, suggest me how i can do youtube SEO?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    You can create a commercial for the services you offer then share it to your other social media sites. Remember to keep your video short but sweet, Be clear about what your business offers since the video may be your sole communication with a site's viewers and Provide clear next steps for customers to take after finishing the video.

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: How to Stop Dog from Escaping My Property using Invisible Electric Dog Fence? Do Remote Dog Training Collar Can Train My Dog Obedience? How Dog Bark Collars Work?

3. Collapse Details
    I think it works best when you demo your products. I have seen technology brands demo their products and it is always a hit. I also love to see those videos.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    It's not necessarily for advertisiing purpose, you can create video content that your audience will find it attractive.
    The objective can be a regular vlogging and/or short video presentation, as long as you know who your audience is. Remember, more than 80% of content in social media right now are in video format. So, it will be hard to beat if you are relying only image type against other Social media marketer.

Share on facebook

Zylgwyn

Digital Marketer of Metisc
    Certified Adwords Consultant | Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner | Trusted ERP / CRM Dynamics 365 Consultant

visit my website to learn more about Dynamics 365 product & Marketing Services using CRM software
    www.metisc.com

5. Collapse Details
    YouTube can be a very successful marketing tactic.

The problem most small businesses I have seen with YouTube is that they do not commit. If you are going to create a YouTube page and have a single video, it will not work.

Now if you create honestly good content that people on YouTube would enjoy, or that show off your product very well, it can be amazing.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    YouTube Organic Marketing Campaign
    YouTube can be a very successful marketing tactic.

The problem most small businesses I have seen with YouTube is that they do not commit. If you are going to create a YouTube page and have a single video, it will not work.

Now if you create honestly good content that people on YouTube would enjoy, or that show off your product very well, it can be amazing.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    YouTube can be great strategy if your videos are good. else it wont be useful. So make some videos that are really good.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Below the top 6 YouTube marketing strategy

1. Strategic Keyword Research
    2. Perfect Attention-grabbing Thumbnails
    3. Add Subtitles To Your Videos
    4. Share YouTube video link in another website
    5. Optimize Your Channel Page
    6. Calls to Action

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    You can create some videos to promote your business and share on youtube, you will get visitors very soon.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    You tube is best social channel for marketing.
    You Tube is 2nd largest social platform and best for marketing of your product or services. It is suitable for both products and services. Best results can be drawn only if you advertise video content. If you have high quality video content or corporate video you can attract the attention of your target audience and generate quality lead and business. If you need best corporate video production company then approach Sinema Films in New York.

Quote Originally Posted by angelicagapit View Post
    How can YouTube be used as a marketing strategy?

What are some ways we could market our business with the help of YouTube. What if your business is a service? Wouldn't that be harder to market?

I'd like to hear your inputs on this situation.

Thank you!

Share on facebook