Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I think I know how YouTube works and I don't like the way it works. Seems like it's not simple to promote yourself, if you are not a +1M blogger. I want to say that it takes a lot of time and effort to get some views and subscribers. But anyway, you can read some informational websites and forums for YouTubers. I guess https://movavi.io/ is OK or https://www.tubics.com/blog/.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Strategize your YouTube presence ahead of time and plan your videos in advance to make sure you publish new content regularly. Create different types of videos to appeal to a wider audience. Take the time to engage with your subscribers and viewers, as well as try to boost engagement with every video

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    As you can see, the data says it all: YouTube is your best channel to use for video marketing. You can enjoy boosts in SEO, build your traffic and brand awareness, expand your social reach, market to audiences overseas, improve your ROI, and diversify your video marketing strategy with multiple channels.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    ithink youtube may be good for as a marketing platform only if you have a good content there , quality videos , and you have a lot of subscribers . It is a good way for advertising.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by angelicagapit View Post
    How can YouTube be used as a marketing strategy?

What are some ways we could market our business with the help of YouTube. What if your business is a service? Wouldn't that be harder to market?

I'd like to hear your inputs on this situation.

Thank you!
    Sharing your videos on social is an easy way to add additional insights to your video and engage with viewers. YouTube makes it incredibly simple for you and others to promote your video across other social networks. To share a video, just click the “Share” tab underneath the video. There you can select where to market the video. YouTube even provides a shortened URL to your video for convenient posting.
    When promoting your YouTube channel or videos on your social media sites, consider the best marketing strategy. Simply sharing the video on your timeline or feed may not be the most effective option. Think of why you made the video. Maybe you created a tutorial because users were asking a lot of questions about how to use your product.
    In that case, it might be best to respond to those questions with a link to your video. If you created a video as part of a larger campaign or global trend, be sure to include relevant #hashtags where appropriate to ensure your video is included in the conversation. If you created a video to build awareness around your brand, consider posting the link in your profile bios.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    According to me yes, youtube is Big marketing way and strategy.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    As per my suggestion, YouTube is the best sourcing for marketing any business or product.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Instructions to make a YouTube video advertising methodology; How to dispatch your technique with video tips and thoughts; How to deal with your YouTube channel.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hey man , there is a marvelous course about Youtube marketing call "Tube Mastery and Monetization by Matt Par's Autowebinar", They will teach you how to marketing in youtube with simple steps. Check the link : https://bit.ly/3fQTsQb

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Your YouTube Marketing Strategy should include: Audience Research. Creative Content. Partnerships.
    Look at what is already out there and what is or is not succeeding before you begin to build out your own content.
    Create Useful, Creative Content.
    Link Back To Your Website.
    Create Calls-to-Action.
    Be Consistent.

Share on facebook