Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    YouTube as a marketing strategy?
    How can YouTube be used as a marketing strategy?

What are some ways we could market our business with the help of YouTube. What if your business is a service? Wouldn't that be harder to market?

I'd like to hear your inputs on this situation.

Thank you!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Youtube is a powerful advertising tool. You don't necessarily have to advertise through adds. You can film a short movie or presentation about your service or product and you can share it on social networks. The two function very well together. You don't have to be a professional. You can brainstorm with your team and you can come up with interesting ideas as to what would be the best way in which you can attract customers. It depends a lot on the business but it's far from impossible and it's very cost efficient as it requires little to no investment.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    What service, exactly?

You can make a commercial. You can browse youtube to see what others in your field have done. You can make a slideshow of photos of your service. You can film testimonials. I've seen some companies get personal and do employee interviews. There are so many things you can do with youtube.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    A lot of companies are effectively utilizing youtube as an efficient marketing tool. Most of the companies generally start a channel on youtube on which they upload their advertisements. These advertisements are generally the ones which are being currently being played on tv. They also use youtube to create hype around a new product or sercice by showing the 'teaser' before the launch.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Youtube is the 3rd most visited website on the planet and this number alone should tell the power it holds for marketing. The ideas are many: you could get people to write and film reviews of your products. You could film tours of your business and make some how it's made short clips. You could collect interesting facts about the field you work in and with narration and some images you can edit some awesome short movies.

And in all these clips place your links and logos as watermarks or use the description field to paste your website link.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    It is sort of like airing a commercial for free. I think YouTube is a great marketing tool, if you have the resources to create a quality video with the potential to go viral. Do you already have an established YouTube channel or are you starting from scratch?

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Youtube is a useful marketing tool if you have a popular channel there.

The good thing about Youtube video is that you can add web links in the video description right below the video window. It is like free advertising. I promote my own web site/forum with my video channels. Although my Youtube channel is less than popular (only get around 200~300 views per day), on the average I get 1 visitor per day from Youtube according to my web statistics. The click through rate is anywhere from 0.3~0.5%.

The key is to make good videos which will attract tons of viewers. Without a large audience, good click through rate still won't bring in a lot of customers.

Like any other marketing method, Youtube video should only be used as one of the many ways to promote whatever you want to sell. Do not relay on a single way entirely.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    YouTube has come to be the Google per say of videos. If someone wants to know something nowadays they are most likely going to search "How To..." on YouTube. You can learn how to do pretty much anything now on this powerful site which is why you much have a presence as a business or people will wonder why you don't.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Marketing on YouTube is not too difficult. All you have to do is to understand the platform that you are using. What you need to do before even thinking about developing a video marketing strategy is to understand different features, limitations and banning rules of YouTube. This will help you create a better video marketing strategy.

Also, you have to make sure that your videos do find an audience on YouTube. The best way to do that is to find an audience before creating a video. Create videos for the audience and you will be successful with your video marketing strategy.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Youtube is a good platform to promote your business.It is the second search engine after google in terms of users.You can make video on a subject and upload to youtube to get exposure.Optimisation of youtube videos ensures good result.

Share on facebook