Thread: Web Advertising

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Web Advertising
    Shin Guest
    Anyone got a basic intro on web advertising? What's the going rate for banners, etc?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Google AdWords ...
    I'd be interested in hearing people's experience with Google AdWords,
    as well as with Overture.

Also, any URLs to current and good web marketing information.

Best,

John Sambrook

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Greetings

What kind of business is it? That makes a big difference as to what direction you can go in.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    web marketing info
    I find Add Me.com a good source of info, their newsletter archive has a good article on pay per click http://www.addme.com/issue314.htm

i've written a few articles on the basics of marketing your website online and search engine optimisation aimed at small businesses, see http://www.interestingwebsite.me.uk/info.htm

(ummm...excuse the pink!)

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Web Banner Designs
    Printing Team Guest
    Hi guys, we are the new team taking over Prontaprint in Stafford. We are pleased to announce that we have a lot of hands on experience in the Website design and advertising field.
    If anyone needs any help with their on line marketing we can now help, both with search engine advice and advertising design.

We hope to make more and more people aware of our new services that we can offer the business owners in the Stafford area and if you want to find out more, please feel free to pop in for a coffee and a chat and ask for Graham or Leigh.

Websites play a major part of your companies profile and using a reputable company is always a good move.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Web Banner Designs
    Printing Team Guest
    Hi guys, we are the new team taking over Prontaprint in Stafford. We are pleased to announce that we have a lot of hands on experience in the Website design and advertising field.
    If anyone needs any help with their on line marketing we can now help, both with search engine advice and advertising design.

We hope to make more and more people aware of our new services that we can offer the business owners in the Stafford area and if you want to find out more, please feel free to pop in for a coffee and a chat and ask for Graham or Leigh.

Websites play a major part of your companies profile and using a reputable company is always a good move.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    ONLINE MARKETING and Web Development
    Fosod Guest
    Salutions!

I would like to begin by saying that costs for banner ad, as well as any other types of WEB MARKETING applications are highly variable. It depends on whether you're looking for custom graphics or photography, flash animation, user trackinng, etc.

By all means, feel free to contact me through my web interface:

[url edited out]

Just go to the contact page and ask your questions there! Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Walter T. Stevenson
    Fosod Design Studios
    --

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Re: Web Banner Designs
    I've found that some of my clients have seen a lot of results for Google's Adwords service. I think it depends it really depends what you're selling but it's worth a try

chris
    Downbeach Design

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Internet Marketing
    SiteTutor Guest
    I would say start with pay per click search engine like enhance and overture for immediate results but do optimize for Google for long term online presence.

Mike

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    some sites will do better with AdWords and some will do better with Overture. it depends on your industry. if you do PPC those are the two I would start with and often the only two I would probably use.

Google factors clickthrough rate into click price so you need to be able to write ads that pull well to do good with AdWords.

Overture places exact match listings above broad match listings so you will want to make sure you make a broad list of keyword phrases to save money with Overture.

I usually do more of the organic type seo stuff than the ppc stuff though.

Share on facebook