Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Using YouTube is a great marketing strategy. People from all over the world actively use YouTube. If you manage to get a high ranking for your video in YouTube search results. You will get a lot of views, and if your product is good. You will undoubted receive a lot if business conversions. YouTube is pretty much the best online marketing option because of the number of users, and the fact that YouTube does not consider promotion spam like Facebook, and Twitter.

Share on facebook

It's just business.

2. Collapse Details
    Plenty of firms are usually efficiently applying metacafe just as one productive marketing and advertising application. Most of the firms commonly start a funnel upon metacafe which these people distribute their particular ads. Most of these ads usually are the ones that happen to be being becoming enjoyed upon telly. Additionally they employ metacafe to build hoopla all around the latest solution or even sercice by means of exhibiting the actual 'teaser' before the kick off.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Youtube is not only a viable option for advertising, it is also a way to reduce the costs associated with advertising. For example, due to revenue sharing, Youtube can actually pay you for advertising on its website. It's a win-win if you are able to get quite a bit of viewers to your video. Not only that, but it doesn't cost money to put videos on to Youtube. The only costs will come from actually producing the video. In this, I recommend ads that aren't obviously advertisements like we see on tv and other mediums. Youtube is home to a younger demographic and your product should be marketed with this in mind. I hope this helped!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by angelicagapit View Post
    How can YouTube be used as a marketing strategy?

What are some ways we could market our business with the help of YouTube. What if your business is a service? Wouldn't that be harder to market?

I'd like to hear your inputs on this situation.

Thank you!
    Youtube can be great when paired with other forms of marketing. Posting the Youtube video link on an associated Facebook site, Twitter, etc, can be helpful in gaining views. Be sure to properly tag and summarize the video. If you plan on marketing locally, you may look into commercial broadcasting though that can get highly expensive. Youtube is definitely worth the try as it's so easy to use.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    For YouTube it is all about the quality of the video and audio that you upload. I think if you just create an awesome video and some good video content, then you are good to go. I have used it several times and it is actually a great way of marketing. The description should also be good.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You just need to hit the jackpot with youtube, but there is a big competition.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafdet View Post
    Youtube is a powerful advertising tool. You don't necessarily have to advertise through adds. You can film a short movie or presentation about your service or product and you can share it on social networks. The two function very well together. You don't have to be a professional. You can brainstorm with your team and you can come up with interesting ideas as to what would be the best way in which you can attract customers. It depends a lot on the business but it's far from impossible and it's very cost efficient as it requires little to no investment.
    I agree with this. You should use youtube to present or inform people about your business.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I think youtube can be a good option. You will have to build up a viewer base first though. If you simply put an ad up, there will be no reason for people to watch. Somehow it will have to have an entertainment value.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    While youtube can be a great option for advertising, it is also a extremely tough market to crack in to. Your videos need to have some sort of draw for viewers to click on them. If you just start with advertisements of something, I doubt you'll get any traffic on your channel. A good option might be to try and collaborate or hire a popular youtuber to send viewers to your channel to develop a following.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Whatever you do, let it be natural. Your business will dictate the best way for you to market. Just because it's the internet doesn't mean that you have to take advantage of some silly meme. Keep your message consistent with the tone of the rest of your marketing. I think having a consistent message is important.

Share on facebook