Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    The YouTube is a useful marketing tool. It is the main source of traffic. You can upload videos in many formats like AVI, MOV and WMV and also there is no hosting videos cost.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    YouTube indeed is a very good way to promote your business. uploading a quality video about your business will make you more popular and helps you create a brand name of yours.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by george.shepard View Post
    The YouTube is a useful marketing tool. It is the main source of traffic. You can upload videos in many formats like AVI, MOV and WMV and also there is no hosting videos cost.
    I can not impress enough the importance of youtube as a marketing tool. Its a site which hosts video without any cost and is the 3rd most popular site in the world in terms of traffic. So, it shows that if you are able to make something popular on youtube, you'll be able to make it popular all across the globe. Most of the companies nowadays use youtube as a site to upload advertisements about their current and upcoming products.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I think it works best when you demo your products. I have seen technology brands demo their products and it is always a hit. I also love to see those videos.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    youtube is such an amazing marketing tool you can make short movie of your presentation and of your business and promote it on youtube alot of people can see your business through youtube

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Many corporations are usually correctly using youtube as an efficient advertising application. The vast majority of corporations generally start a station with youtube which many people distribute their particular commercials. Most of these commercials are generally the ones that are becoming becoming enjoyed with television. Additionally they employ youtube to produce media hype about a fresh item or maybe sercice simply by featuring the 'teaser' ahead of the kick off.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Youtube videos are growing substantially in popularity. I am helping a friend with a Youtube video tomorrow actually. The best youtube videos I have seen make a deliberate attempt to connect on a deep and personal level with potential customers.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Youtube is really perfect way of marketing in fact when i go to youtube i seen some advertising thing that sometimes i feel interested and that is the reason why i say it was an perfect way.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Now that you mention it, yes, I do think services are a bit harder to promote on video. You'd most likely have to provide some catchy gimmick to grab people's attention if what you're offering is a service because chances are you wouldn't be able to provide an exact picture of your services aside from maybe showing a few seconds of how it may be done. As far as marketing on Youtube, it's probably one of the most visited sites in the world, so it's definitely worth a shot to try and market there. You do need to have something unique in your video to set yourself apart from the millions of others, though.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    YouTube can be the best platform to market your product or business. but for that you need to make a quality video and then upload it here. if it got clicked by the people and got viral then your business has become a brand at that moment and you are going to be rich sooner. but all depends on the rich content and quality and catchy video.

Share on facebook