Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Collapse Details
    I think you are absolutely right to this matter.

Share on facebook

Hello, My name is Maria Lena, I'm the expert of electronic sound system. I have more than 10 years working experience about electronic sound system. Now a days we are going on modern to modern generation. Everybody like to purchase form online to this time. If you are interesting to purchase shallow mount subwoofer box, You don't need to go market. Here you will also getting best compact subwoofer for car. We are always help you for getting the best.

Thanks

2. Collapse Details
    Beginning a Home-based Business May Be Easier Than You Think. Many locally situated organizations you can begin with almost no cash and next to no experience.

KBC Head office Whatsapp Number Mumbai

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Beginning a Home-based Business May Be Easier Than You Think. Many locally situated organizations you can begin with almost no cash and next to no experience.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I had experience selling my products on eBay and Amazon when I was just starting my business.
    At first, it also seemed to me that the possible price on these sites would be okay for me. But when I calculated what tax and how much I have to pay for delivery, my profit was very small.
    But I had no other options, so I tried to sell there.
    But over time, I left, created my own website, went to Instagram, and my income has increased since then.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I am a bookkeeper and specialized in E-commerce business Bookkeeping. I have worked for many Amazon businesses. But in my last 10 years of experience. I just worked for one eBay business. So most people are dealing with Amazon business. Base on my experience, Amazon is a better business than eBay. Both are multi-vendor program but Amazon is best one

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I am not selling on Amazon or eBay. But I am doing bookkeeping for Amazon Sellers. There are earning too much. It is a really good business and I am planning to start it. As i will start, I will update you that I have started selling

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Amazon and eBay are definitely the best places to sell higher-priced/popular/sold out items as it doesn’t take too long to sell.
    I've been using these services for more than two years. Here are some tips for those people who are going to start selling there^
    - if you’re doing auctions, start bidding at exactly the price you’d like your item to go for so you don’t lose out;
    - for Buy it Now, accept offers but turn on ‘auto decline’ so you don’t have to waste time haggling with buyers offering much less than your item is worth;
    - take pictures of everything and be clear in your description. There shouldn’t be any reason for return requests, as the buyer will know exactly what they’ll be getting;
    - if you worry about meeting Amazon/eBay requirements, work with the services like the FBA Prep Center https://thefbaprep.com/FBA-Prep-Center that make sure that inspection, packing, labeling, and shipping match the standards.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Helen777; 12-27-2020 at 01:18 PM.