Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Selling on Ebay or Amazon
    Does anyone sell items online on Ebay or Amazon?

I have wonderful wholesalers and the price seems to be good, however when you combine the fees, with the costs and the postage and then trying to keep the price comparable it seems there is no profit left or not enough to really make it worth my while!

I sell in other outlets and do wonderful just wondering if other sellers feel this way or if I should give it another shot and just raise the prices to make it worth it!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I've heard that many sellers are now leaving Amazon to go back to Ebay because Amazon's fees are ridiculous. I have sold on Ebay before, but not recently. They do send out emails every so often for hundreds of free listings. Ebay's reputation is "omg high fees" but from what I understand the fees are far more worth paying than trying to sell on Amazon.

What kinds of items do you sell? I may know of other venues for your products.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Well I'm selling on both platforms and to be honest, both platforms prices are ridiculous but to be honest they can get away with it because who else are we going to go to to sell our products online....

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Up until now I have had no need to sell on EBay or Amazon but I am reaching a point that I may start doing it. I need to do more research about both sites as far as cost, restrictions, etc. before I make the jump. If the price is too steep I may not make the jump to either one of them.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I used to sell on Ebay. It was a profitable venture. I stopped because it was very time consuming keeping up with stock and orders. But if you have the time and the right products, you can make a lot of money.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I normally sell clothing and you are all correct there is a lot of money to be made on eBay and Amazon both. I have always done better with eBay but it could be the type of products I was selling. I am looking to get back started with the auction format and just wasn't sure if there was a better option!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    they both have their pros, and cons. Ebay is good because of it's popularity. Ebay has a endless number of users, but their seller fees are ridiculously high. Amazon is the better service. The only problem is Amazon has a lot less users than Ebay. I would recommend you use Amazon because the fees are cheaper.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I have sold on both and had great experiences (knock on wood) I would say that the simplicity of Amazon is most enticing and they're definitely the go-to place for selling books and movies. eBay is best for specialty items. Collectors usually seem willing to pay more for a listing with great pictures showing the impeccable condition of an item. They both have their ups and downs, in recent years eBay has become more of a pain because of the combination of eBay and Paypal fees. Craigslist and Etsy are also worth consideration.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I think both of them enjoy a fair share of market share but most people tend to like eBay since it has not so many strict policies and you can make sales easily also. I would recommend you read more reviews about the two sites before you can decide which to use.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    E-bay is such a piece of crap website. You won't get profits, the customers don't get satisfied. Only the company itself will take all the money supposed to be distributed evenly between the customer and the seller. E-bay is a middleman and a scammer website that has no care for customer satisfaction. I will never use that site ever since I got scammed of my hard earned money.

Share on facebook