Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Multiple MLM's

Thread: Multiple MLM's

1. Collapse Details
    Multiple MLM's
    I'm just wondering if anyone out there is a part of multiple MLM companies? I know people have tried various MLM companies over time (including me), but I was wondering if anyone actually sticks with multiple companies at one time?

For example, someone could be a part of a product-based MLM and also a service-based company. You wouldn't have much conflict of interest, and if you were a hardcore recruiter, you would have more options to offer people. If they arent in to nutrition, then talk about services, for example. It's always great to have multiple streams of income so I was wondering if it's viable to run two separate businesses and would like to hear some stories and experiences!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Thanks for your useful query. Long years, I involved in different network marketing companies but there I got bored also I canít earn profit what I expect. So, I regard as to purchase best mlm program from product based mlm company. For sure, at this time I contact at ARM Mlm Company after found through Google. I took reliable mlm site from there. They offer mlm script with various types of compensation plans. So, I believe you too start your mlm business from this company.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You can have multiple streams of income without being in multiple mlm's. There are other ways to make money besides doing network marketing.

The only people who should be doing multiple mlm's are those that know how to multi-task, have a significant other or employee helping them, and/or those that have some kind of system in place that makes it easier to sign up people in these opportunities.

If you don't fall into either one of those categories then the odds of you having success trying to build multiple companies at the same time are pretty slim. That old saying that you can be the "Jack of all trades, but be the master of none" rings so true.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hello chase88

From my experience I can only share. I have three different companies I am representative for. However, I only actively market one. I love them all, but I am passionate about one. That is the key. Finding what you can be passionate about. As far as longevity, yes that is important. When you are checking out a company, ask people how long have they been in the company and using the products (if it's product based). That speaks volumes about a company and a product for that matter. In the company I work with many have been with the company in access of 20 years and taken the product for many more than that. That is exciting and something to be passionate about, something that isn't going to get old or go out of style. Blessings on your search. I'd be happy to share more if you'd like to connect with us at admin@bobandtrishahicks.com

Share on facebook

Live A Legacy, LLC
    "Don't Let Your Day Slip Past Your Promptings...It Matters!"
    James 4:14
    trishahicks.juiceplus.com
    31legacycards.com
    facebook.com/livealegacyllc

5. Collapse Details
    i have joined many mlm and reaing the expers advices on them

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

6. Collapse Details
    Do you guys actually sell products? I heard of one - body by vi and also thrive. Both seem to only care about recruiting others to the scam. Why??? How do they get these sales people so fired up?

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I found lots of interesting information here: waystoavoidscamsonline.com/i-confidently-can-say-mlm-multi-level-marketing-is-a-scam
    You might interested in.

Share on facebook