Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Export Business Partnership

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Export Business Partnership
    Is anyone interested in export business partnership? my idea is to import from Asia, products like sports wear or electronic struff into Estonia and sell them with profit.
    let me know if you are interested!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi !

What precisely do you want to import to Estonia?

I can export to you if you are really keen in importing to Estonia.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    hello,I am very interested in your idea
    I mean I am the exporter of chinese products, and can provide the things such as the sports wears and other things to you.Yes ,chinese products are more cheap than those of other places,If you are really,contact me .My e-mail:emilialiucn@163.com

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    well, i am sarah,i think we can provide sportswear and things like that with good quality, so if you want to contact with me, please send email to me .sarahandtea@yahoo.com.cn

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    professional sound system
    Hi, I'm from China mainland. Our company specializes in manufacturing professional sound boxes, amplifiers, sound adjuster and other relevant fittings. We are seeking more business partners to expand the overseas market, we'd like to establish the business links with you or your company. My e-mial: dongbeikid@hotmail.com

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hello,

Some of you have written that they deals with chinese stocks, so my question is why Chinese products are so cheap? The labour is cheap there or there is a stong governmental subsidy of development of Chinese products or somethin else?

Thank you in advance

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    hi there...

the reason on why china goods are so cheap is because of the labour cost over there...

on the average, a chinese worker earns about 300 yuan, which is about USD$36 PER MONTH... thus the cost to manufacture the goods is extremly low...

even at shanghai, where it's one of the most expensive place in China, the average pay is prob about 2000-3000 yuan, which is equiv to USD$240 - USD$360 per month.

Get the picture now?

Cheers,
    tofumonkey.com

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Okey I get your point, but my question is, why is it that you've become one of the most impressive country, boosting your economy rapidly when you earn that little?

I mean does the sucess of ones economy must also reflect in their standard of living?

What's really happening over there?

What's the explanation?

How do you do it?

Gladys

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    This is really a interesting topic.

I think many people in the world were confused leaded.
    For e.g.: I have one dollar, and you have 100dollar, one year later, my money increased 9%, and you just increased 2%, let's work it out:
    my money: 1x(1+9%)=1.09
    your money:100x(1+2%)=102

even in the next year we increase at same percentage, and our money become 1.1881, and yours 104.04.

can you get it?

let's check the true figures between China and American from the year 1982-2001

[img][/img]

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    why is it that you've become one of the most impressive country, boosting your economy rapidly when you earn that little?

It's a good questions,if you studied the economics,you will understand why.Because at different stages,the strategies will be different.The goverment should deal with the investment and the spending greatly,if you converge on the current spending ,you will decline the future development;contrarily ,for the future development,you should sacrifice some of current spending.That's because the total value is limited in some period.

So,simply ,you will see the figure.

Share on facebook