Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    If you buy goods from China, many people will thank you.
    David_King Guest
    I donot believe what figure our government says, I dont mind if we are poor or rich on average, I just want to know:many Chinese people need money to buy food, to make a very simple living....Thats the truth of China.

If you buy from China, many people will thank you.

Imaging 2,0000,0000 young boys and girls work under hot or cold workshop to make clothes, to make shoes, to make hats......They earn so little but they do so much to you and your family......

When you buy a 200 dollar shoes from a shop of your country, can you think...... a girl in China do it for you while she cannot even eat a 2 dollars meal in a good restaurant......Her month salary is about 100USD......Maybe she has a brother at homeland need her half salary to go to school....

But we still have to live. Remember all human is the same. If you are rich and you are free, why not do much for others but not for yourself?

If you have any question about China, welcome to contact me by email: fuweihua97921@yahoo.com.cn.

I am a Chinese and live at China for more than 27 years, I dont believe god, I donot read newpaper or watch television. I can tell you everything which I see by my eyes. If you want to know....

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    If you buy goods from China, many people will thank you.
    David_King Guest
    I donot believe what figure our government says, I dont mind if we are poor or rich on average, I just want to know:many Chinese people need money to buy food, to make a very simple living....Thats the truth of China.

If you buy from China, many people will thank you.

Imaging 2,0000,0000 young boys and girls work under hot or cold workshop to make clothes, to make shoes, to make hats......They earn so little but they do so much to you and your family......

When you buy a 200 dollar shoes from a shop of your country, can you think...... a girl in China do it for you while she cannot even eat a 2 dollars meal in a good restaurant......Her month salary is about 100USD......Maybe she has a brother at homeland need her half salary to go to school....

But we still have to live. Remember all human is the same. If you are rich and you are free, why not do much for others but not for yourself?

If you have any question about China, welcome to contact me by email: fuweihua97921@yahoo.com.cn.

I am a Chinese and live at China for more than 27 years, I dont believe god, I donot read newpaper or watch television. I can tell you everything which I see by my eyes. If you want to know....

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    about your businss...
    David_King Guest
    why western people alwayes like clothes? Is this business so profitable?

As I know about 20 years ago, many big western companies have started this kind of business with China. How can you compete with them?

I can help you do buiness of small items like stationary, jewelry, hardware, electric appliance, tiles, furniture, lamps, cookware, handbags, socke, pantyhose, glove...

some business is very profitable. If you are interested, welcome to discuss with me by Email: fuweihua97921@yahoo.com.cn

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    China market has boosted so rapidly for two main reasons. Life and labour cost is so lower than maany other countries in the world and their products are cheaper. Moreover, they invested a lot in industry and on mass manifacturing and this brought them to be leaders on the worldwide market. In this sense, in most of cases products are not products of quality, but are the cheapest, and in this moment of world wide crise cheaper products have easily stolen lots of market to products of quality.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    We SKAN Sourcing Group, located in Bhilwara (Textile City), India. possess an extensive experience of 36 years in the textile forte and have a very strong hold in this market. We specialize in sourcing (Sales & Purchase) as per the quality desired by the client and within the stipulated time-frame, at most competitive rates. We can supply a variety of textiles with a production volume capacity of approx. 180 million meters of Man-made fabric (Grey & Finish) & approx. 3 million pieces of Ready-made garment.
    We are also dealing in FMCG products like Laundry Soap etc.

Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

You may visit our website for further details: www.skansourcinggroup.com

contact us at Nkabra@skansourcinggroup.com

and our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SKAN-...4489021?ref=hl

Please let us know if you could find us good buyers of Denim Fabrics or other fabrics in Turkey in Textiles as we have a massive supplying ability with most competitive rate. Also, let us know if you find any requirement for Laundry Soap.We could supply the same in bulk

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hello wipper007,
    I am interested to be your export partner could you send me the detail to my email JKL_RF@hotmail.com thanks and also for those who are looking for partner feel free to contact me. Thanks.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hi There,

I am currently living and working as a professor in Tongwon University,South Korea.I am a well travelled person and well versed in the world of business. I also happen to be a business English consultant for a number of Korean Companies here in Seoul. I have been contemplating the idea of launching a business of my own ,but I am still not decided yet.
    If you are serious about starting a joint venture ,I can be the person on the ground.
    Should you find a chance please contact me at:
    polinkrya@yahoo.com
    or
    Skype (my ID is : itecorea).

Best.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Find Business partner
    Last few year, I research about the online B2B platforms. I found that, it's a big scope to find partner for your business because there was a team of buyers and manufacturers who are always deal with each other about their business products.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Josephgarcia; 02-23-2019 at 12:31 AM.

9. Collapse Details
    Hello everyone!

Anyone interested in establishing a joint venture involving import/export of goods to/from Turkey?
    I living in Turkey and interested in BIM / 3D modeling at construction industry.
    Im interested in finding business partners, well to do business.
    What I lack is experience and ideas to work on.
    What I have is the enthusiasm and energy of the young.

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hi, Would you like to.import Himalayan pink salt products

Share on facebook