Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Best programs for "Money Making" traffic
    Hey everyone, I have a website where basically all visitors are looking to make money. Any of you know some good programs that I could earn from them signing up? Free programs that allow you to earn money are the best as most of this traffic is low quality and just looking to make a few extra cents even. Any advice would be appreciated

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You may want to look into CPA which means cost per action. To the best of my knowledge, it is a program that will pay you for getting users to sign up and participate in promos, etc. - basically, paying you per action that your viewers give them. I'm not that knowledgeable in this program, to be honest, but from the brief research I made when I was looking into this, I would guess that it is a legitimate industry and that people do get a significant amount of income from this. The top company I see being mentioned a lot is CPALead, but there are at least about 2 or 3 more other companies that seem to be just as revered. Hopefully some of our members who have more experience in this can chime in.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You can try Adf.ly - a URL-shortening ad service. You can convert your links to "adf.ly" link and earn a few cents every time a website visitor clicks on it.

You can choose a "framed" banner ad - to only show ads on top of the target URL OR "interstitial" ad where a full ad will be shown before redirecting your visitor to the target URL. It's a little confusing at first but it's quite easy once you're actually doing it.

Rates per click on framed banner ads is a little lower than interstitial ads. Also, clicks from US, U.K., Canada traffic also have higher click rates than clicks coming from other parts of the globe.

Lastly, Adf.ly pays via Paypal and cashout minimum is only $5.00 (already had a couple of cashouts with it ).

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunityCoin View Post
    Hey everyone, I have a website where basically all visitors are looking to make money. Any of you know some good programs that I could earn from them signing up? Free programs that allow you to earn money are the best as most of this traffic is low quality and just looking to make a few extra cents even. Any advice would be appreciated
    Sounds like you want to get paid every time some one visits your site, or clicks your links. Linkbucks is the best way to monetize traffic. In my opinion. they offer the highest rates, and they don't ban people randomly like Adfly does. I would suggest you try them first if you are just starting out. You will get the best conversion rate there.

Share on facebook

It's just business.

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by eppie View Post
    You can try Adf.ly - a URL-shortening ad service. You can convert your links to "adf.ly" link and earn a few cents every time a website visitor clicks on it.

You can choose a "framed" banner ad - to only show ads on top of the target URL OR "interstitial" ad where a full ad will be shown before redirecting your visitor to the target URL. It's a little confusing at first but it's quite easy once you're actually doing it.

Rates per click on framed banner ads is a little lower than interstitial ads. Also, clicks from US, U.K., Canada traffic also have higher click rates than clicks coming from other parts of the globe.

Lastly, Adf.ly pays via Paypal and cashout minimum is only $5.00 (already had a couple of cashouts with it ).
    I've recently created an account with Adf.ly and I found the whole concept quite interesting. How's the pay on that site? How much is the normal pay when someone clicks your link? I'm really interested in making money on Adf.ly because I always post links on forums and blogs. Sometimes I even post links on social media sites, so it's a plus that I would be paid doing it.

Can you tell me what you feel about that site? Also, I'd like to know more about the link in your signature "Learn how business works in a game". How exactly can you make money with a game?

Thank you! I hope to hear a response soon.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I forgot I posted this thread and was about to ask the same question haha. So far I could see CPALead offering me some potential as I'm already accepted there.

As for the other options I'll specify my site more, It's a PTC website so the users get paid to view the ads. When first starting out not many advertisers are buying clicks on your website so you need to place your own ads. I would like to soften the blow is has to my bank account by making some money off their clicks as regular advertisers do

Thanks for all your input everyone.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by angelicagapit View Post
    I've recently created an account with Adf.ly and I found the whole concept quite interesting. How's the pay on that site? How much is the normal pay when someone clicks your link? I'm really interested in making money on Adf.ly because I always post links on forums and blogs. Sometimes I even post links on social media sites, so it's a plus that I would be paid doing it.

Can you tell me what you feel about that site? Also, I'd like to know more about the link in your signature "Learn how business works in a game". How exactly can you make money with a game?

Thank you! I hope to hear a response soon.
    Hi Angelica

Regarding Adf.ly click rates (or cost per view/CPV) - it differs on where the clicker/visitor is from and depending on the type of Adf.ly link that you set-up (framed or interstitials). Interstitials have a higher rate than framed because it's a full-page ad. I don't usually use interstitials, I prefer framed adf.ly links because it's less intrusive (hence earnings also slower).

Anyway, to give you an idea of the actual cost per view, here's the current actual rates (partial):

Unique = average amount paid for 1000 visitors in the 24-hour period.
    Raw = average amount paid on the 1st advert view for 1000 link views in the 24-hour period.

COUNTRY Interstitial Framed
    Unique Raw Unique Raw
    United States $8.18 $3.75 $0.56 $0.50
    Canada $1.19 $0.77 $0.50 $0.30
    United Kingdom $3.12 $1.92 $0.75 $0.49
    See complete list or rates here.

Adf.ly pays its publishers via Paypal, Payoneer and Payza. Payment is made automatically on the first day of the following month after you've reached the cashout minimum, you don't have to request for payment.

The only downside so far is that - Adf.ly links are not allowed in Facebook.

Hope this helps.

PS. Regarding my forum signature, I think it's not proper to discuss it here. I'll make a whole topic about it in the proper forum category, though I'm not yet sure where (perhaps, in the "Affiliate Programs and Networks?")

Share on facebook

Last edited by eppie; 03-24-2014 at 09:35 AM.

8. Collapse Details
    Adf.ly could work certainly, but as an every day internet user, I really despise Adf.ly. The extra clicking, the wait times, etc. You may find that while it can generate more money than some programs, it can also turn away returning visitors.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by tinyfang View Post
    Adf.ly could work certainly, but as an every day internet user, I really despise Adf.ly. The extra clicking, the wait times, etc. You may find that while it can generate more money than some programs, it can also turn away returning visitors.
    I don't remember what software I was using for my website when I was using adf.ly but there's plugins that help you with that issue (as a site owner).
    I remember I could set it so that registered members wouldn't see the ads, so you'd be making money off them until the time they register.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Does anyone know a good CPA website for affiliates to advertise?

Share on facebook

MOBE's My Top Tier Business: MTTB 21 Steps System is MOBE’s premier commission generating system. Discover how to get $1,250, $3,300 and $5,500 commissions.
    http://track.mobetrack.com/aff_c?off...aff_id=1368103

And if you are weary, just pay shipping for Matt Lloyd's book "Limitless" http://track.mobetrack.com/aff_c?off...aff_id=1368103

Or you can go to a FREE Workshop
    http://track.mobetrack.com/aff_c?off...aff_id=1368103